Scottish Tff Member Meeting

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
4,481
Reaction score
4
Points
38
I posted this in 'Board Announcements and Suggestions', and was advised to post it in here too for maximum coverage.

I'll follow both threads, so post in either.

I know these have been a flop in the past, but you can only try.

Not limited to Scottish members, any other members willing to travel to Scotland are welcome.

I'm open to suggestions for a venue, and i thought it would be a good opportunity for a plant swap, frag swap etc etc.

If theres enough interest (say 10+), i'll try to organise something.

Let me know if you are interested by posting here.

Cheers

BTT :good:
 
Just to let you know that I will not be able to attend. My appologies.
 
Just to let you know that I will not be able to attend. My appologies.

And exactly what is your excuse Ludwig ?? :lol: good afternoon by the way xx

Hello Sheilagh..... I've been invited as guest speaker at the local ladies club tea party on that day... Damnit!!!... But I'll let him know if there is any change in status...

(Just bumpin it for him......I hate when a post moves to page 10 & no reply)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top