River Creek 22g

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

20200715_201307.jpg

Managed to put the Anubias nana roots between the grooves of the wood and 24hrs later are still where i placed them, so luckily wont after use thread or glue :) I can see why its called nana petite. So tiny

Woah that is an amazing scape!

View attachment 109969
Managed to put the Anubias nana roots between the grooves of the wood and 24hrs later are still where i placed them, so luckily wont after use thread or glue :) I can see why its called nana petite. So tiny
Looks incredible, what lights do you have?

Looks great. What's the heater? I need to find one that fits vertically before winter :)

Its a niscrew led on this tank :)
Ah ok, I have a nicrew led, does yours have just the white and blue. Your greens really seem to pop. Possibly the black background and substrate?

Looks great. What's the heater? I need to find one that fits vertically before winter :)
Got 2 Hidom ProHeat Quartz heaters in this one. Not the brand i usual use but i purchased them as back up heaters a while back. Thought id test them out.

Ah ok, I have a nicrew led, does yours have just the white and blue. Your greens really seem to pop. Possibly the black background and substrate?
Yes dark background and substrate really does make a difference to colours in a tank. Floating plants also :)

I have found that the Interpet heaters are high quality, and reasonably priced.
That's what I have in there now, but its much too long for a tank that is only 12" high. I like to have 2 heaters and an external controller in my tank so would like them to sit unobtrusively in the corners as Russ has done.

That's what I have in there now, but its much too long for a tank that is only 12" high. I like to have 2 heaters and an external controller in my tank so would like them to sit unobtrusively in the corners as Russ has done.
I must admit... their heaters are way to big for the "correct" size ratio on the box. For example, the 10g heater that I bought is way to big for my 10g tank. So I moved it into my 29g tank and it works like a champ. :)

Hygger have a 300w thats just under 8"

New additions for the River creek today:D Gone for a trio of Honey gourami (trichogaster chuna) and 10 peppers (Corydoras paleatus)

Was pretty set on the Honeys which ive wanted for a good while but bottom dwellers was between salt and pepper cory or yellow cherry shrimp but i fell for the peppers personality and i loved their markings:wub:

Most reactions

trending

Back