Aqua}^>holic
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
3x Fish of the Month 🌟
4x Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
20200524_074213.jpg

20200523_163638.jpg
20200523_162116.jpg

22 g is now set up and in cycle :D Ive saved this tank from the scrap heap. Resealed it and put new trim on so its looking like new now :)

Ive built up some new units so i could put my 15g next to it which i really like. Ive adjusted my scape in the 15g to link the two tanks together.

Got a background and one or 2 more plants on order so its just a case of waiting for the process to finish so i can add some fish :fish:
20200524_074153.jpg

Going for a pair of apisto's, either Borellii or Cacatuoides with a shoal of Tetra. Not 100% on what specie of Tetra but at the moment its between...Black neons, Rummy nose or Lemons :fish:Lambchop Rasbora an outside shout too.

Last edited:
Looks great

It's so good that you saved it from a scrapheap, it's such a nice tank. :fish:

It's so good that you saved it from a scrapheap, it's such a nice tank. :fish:
Cheers :good: its quite rewarding bringing them back to life. Something i wanted to try and do and glad i did now :)

20200612_071450.jpg

20200612_144847.jpg

Check mate on cycled tank and now ready for fish :yahoo:

Floating plants have really took off and the crypts are thriving so decided to check water tonight and it is spot on.

LFS only as Apistogramma Panduro's in stock at the moment but as a shipment due in this week which should have a couple more species for me to chose from :) :yahoo::)

Looking great. Are you leaving the top open? Mine lost almost half an inch of water (out the top) in 48 hours so I have ordered some clear poly-carbonate sheeting to keep it in.

Looking great. Are you leaving the top open? Mine lost almost half an inch of water (out the top) in 48 hours so I have ordered some clear poly-carbonate sheeting to keep it in.
No, ive got a condensation lid on at the moment until i get something else. Was looking into a glass lid but not come across one yet.

Ive just ordered another inkbird so once thats in i will sort another lid for it

Looking good!

Beautiful tanks!
It's like having a mini forest and stream in your house...
I guess your tanks are more interesting than the television...

View attachment 106832
View attachment 106833
Check mate on cycled tank and now ready for fish :yahoo:

Floating plants have really took off and the crypts are thriving so decided to check water tonight and it is spot on.

LFS only as Apistogramma Panduro's in stock at the moment but as a shipment due in this week which should have a couple more species for me to chose from :) :yahoo::)

Actually Panduro is also very beautiful especially the female that has striking yellow.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back