Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

just to let you know I've been told (aka shouted at) by my boss that I have to shut down my 96litre tank, and I'm not even allowed a small 27 litre shrimp tank... So sorry but I don't have room in my current tank for anymore shrimp (9 big fat amanos is enough)

No problems, i did see your tank for sale at lunch. Its a sad thought having to shut tanks down isnt it.

yeah, it's even worse when your boss rips strips off you, and then says "if you want to keep fish, keep them at home". I was in tears when writing that add :( just wish I had space for it at home. Or even the little 27 litre tank Leviathan has for sale, but I dont :(

If I ever get space for one, you'll be the first one I come to for shrimp :)

Hi do you have any shrimp left I could buy off you?

Lol bet youve made a killing from your cherry shrimp. Might have to start up a shrimp only tank :lol:

I have not sold as many as you may think recently, as I have been putting my efforts into my new Cichlids rather than marketing :rolleyes: I probably have around 250-300 Red Cherries at the moment. Have yours all been ok?

I have not sold as many as you may think recently, as I have been putting my efforts into my new Cichlids rather than marketing :rolleyes: I probably have around 250-300 Red Cherries at the moment. Have yours all been ok?
Honestly? No lol
They all got eaten within 15minutes, was the most expensive fish treat ever lol shame really!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back