Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order or Cash. Just let me know which one you pick so that I can PM you the details.

Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order or Cash. Just let me know which one you pick so that I can PM you the details.
Paypal good with you?
Can i just ask a couple of questions hope you dont mind.
Will they be sent via next day delievery?
Will a heat pack be provided or not?
And will you be able to supple a piece of plant for them to cling onto?

Paypal is fine. I guess that you just need my username on there to send a payment? (I have only ever used it through ebay before).

As far as I am aware, Special Delivery is guaranteed next day. I do not have any heat packs, but I do not think that they will need one at this time of year as even on a cool night, they can hapily live down to around 14-15 degrees. The bag will also be surrounded by bubble wrap which will help to keep the water temp up. And yes, there will be some Java moss (other aquatic plant if I run out) for them to cling to. Hope this all helps.

Hi I will take some, it will probably be the end of the week before I can come and pick them up though. I could also take the 4 tetras listed in your other thread too if they are going free :)

Paypal is fine. I guess that you just need my username on there to send a payment? (I have only ever used it through ebay before).

As far as I am aware, Special Delivery is guaranteed next day. I do not have any heat packs, but I do not think that they will need one at this time of year as even on a cool night, they can hapily live down to around 14-15 degrees. The bag will also be surrounded by bubble wrap which will help to keep the water temp up. And yes, there will be some Java moss (other aquatic plant if I run out) for them to cling to. Hope this all helps.
Great thats all i need to know and am happy to pay.
As for paypal, im the same as you, iv only ever used it on ebay so not 100% sure how this works. Send me your paypal username in a pm and il give it a go and il send you my address back. Will you be able to send tomorrow?

Vail3r - That is fine. Yes all the fish on my other post are free. Just let me know when you want to collect.

Yes, I still have plenty left and I can see many more babies swimming around at the moment and quite a few adults carrying eggs.

Let me know how many you want and I can post them tomorrow for you.

Alright mate.
Can you do me a favour.
When you send mine tomorrow can you try n send at least one carrying eggs please?
If you dont mind that is
Would he much appreciated.

Shrimp carry their eggs under their rear crawler legs, and drop them if they are stressed or scared. I have seen some of mine drop a few after getting chased by another shrimp. There would be no point in posting one carrying eggs as they would most likely drop them before they arrive. The ones you receive should start breeding before long if you keep them in the right conditions.

Shrimp carry their eggs under their rear crawler legs, and drop them if they are stressed or scared. I have seen some of mine drop a few after getting chased by another shrimp. There would be no point in posting one carrying eggs as they would most likely drop them before they arrive. The ones you receive should start breeding before long if you keep them in the right conditions.
Oh ok. Great. Thanx again, look forward to them arriving

Ok, no problems. I have quite a lot at the moment with plenty of babies aswell. Just let me know when you want some.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back