Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'll take some the next time I'm across that way (my grandparents live in Ashton). I don't know when that will be though, could I bob you a pm if I plan a trip over there and we can sort something out?

I'll take some the next time I'm across that way (my grandparents live in Ashton). I don't know when that will be though, could I bob you a pm if I plan a trip over there and we can sort something out?

If you do let me know so I can PayPal you some money, then I can collect them off you when you go to Cov :p. I will be setting my shrimp tank back up soon!

Caz - Yes that is fine, just send me a PM when your interested in coming.

Hi Laura. I will do 15 for £19, 20 for £22 or 25 for £25. All prices include Special Delivery.

I had loads more than I thought (hiding behing the moss walls), so still got lots left if anyone else is interested.

how many is lots? I have a 96 litre begging for shrimp and also (hopefully if I can find room) a 27litre shrimp tank coming

Seems like you're breeding like crazy

Leaving my original breeding possie (who are now fully grown and deep red) out of it, I would say at least 200 that I would be willing to sell. Maybe slightly more though as it is very hard to count them with all of the nooks and crannies and bogwood in there.

I have just split my 130 litre and am setting up two new tanks this weekend with reverse undergravel filtration. Moving the Cherries into half of it and starting a new Shrimp project in the other, maybe bumble bees or bees.

Will be going to the post office tomorrow if anyone wants any before the bank holiday?

Thats fine, just let me know how many you want when you are ready.

I will do 20 for £22, 25 for £25 or 30 for £28. All prices include Special Delivery.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back