Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have got quite a few carrying eggs and lots of 5mm shrimpletts at the moment so yes, should have plenty for the next few months at least.

I need 20 for my friend in England I'll pay for her if you could obviously post to her direct.

ps all shrimp happy and showing red again....I can be blonde sometimes lol

Haha glad they are all ok in their new home. They look good in the pic of your new setup, your betta looks great aswell :good:

Yes 20 is fine and would be £22 inclusive of Special Delivery. I can post anyday next week apart from Friday.

Payment received thank you. I will get them boxed up and posted out to her on Monday.

Got at least 150 of a nice size to go if anyone else wants some?

Hey are their any left? And would you be able to post 1st class standard so I don't need to sign for it?

Hey would you be able to post these first class standard?

Because when I get parcels they leave them in my building where it's quite warm and I'm at work during the day :)

I could look a+ doing that for you. i would not be entirely happy though as its not guaranteed next day delivery. as long as you realise that there is nothing i can do if there is a delay and there are any dead on arrival (not had any yet) then i will do it. how many do you want?

Hi. i have shrimp from 1mm all the way to 3cm. the ones i post are around 1cm. this size seem to handle the postage the best.

Ok will let you know when i get my tank up and running.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back