Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

I am interested in maybe 10 for next weekend. Any chance you could do some sort of deal?

10 for £15 inclusive of Special Delivery. I can post on Thursday if you like so that they arrive on Friday.

Hi. 20 for £22, 25 for £25, 30 for £28 all inclusive of special delivery. pm me if interested for paypal details.

I will do, but as i said to someone on here last week (14th), i will not be responsible for any dead shrimp caused by any postal delays.

Mtdbean - i have got at least 100 of suitable size with at least another 50 which are almost ready. i will hold ten back for you until next week.

i post them double bagged with bubble wrap and newspaper in a box. looking on royal mail it will cost around £3.50 first class so with materials p+p will be around £5. 10 shrimp first class will be £12.

Thats fine, I will send 30-35 Shrimp (will aim for 35 but just in case I loose count lol) I will post them next Thursday (29th) via Special Delivery. I will pm you my paypal email now.

i post them double bagged with bubble wrap and newspaper in a box. looking on royal mail it will cost around £3.50 first class so with materials p+p will be around £5. 10 shrimp first class will be £12.
With respect, it doesn't cost that much to post shrimp first class.

I posted 2 lots out yesterday which weighed 258g and 243g and cost me £2.48 and £1.96 respectively, and that was bagged, with bubble wrap in a padded envelope. Even if they were double bagged with bubble wrap in a box I can't see how it would weigh more than 500g costing £2.48, and therefore £3 postage, in my eyes, is reasonable. It's what I charged the recipient of the 258g package. I could accept £3.50 because you're using a box and double bagging rather than a padded envelope and single bagging.

I'm also recieving 20 shrimp from another member who posted them yesterday first class, and he charged me £3 postage, and then refunded me £1 as it was actually only ~£1 to post them plus materials, so again, I cannot see how postage could possibly come to £5.

the weight of the boxes varies but has been around 550g +o 600g which as you can see would be 3.05 first class. if you then add to this the price of a box. bubble wrap, bags, moss, fragile labels and tape, you will be able to see why i said 5 pounds.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back