Random Discussion

So my family runs a furniture store and the fish tank is literally in the store
today there was this customer who ask me "Where's the couch" while doing water change, I was lead her to the couch, she seems to not satisfy with our couch so she came back to the fish tank and watch me doing water changes for over 5 minutes before she go to see the couch (she have never said anything....ANYTHING!)

That 5 minutes of her looking at me while doing water changes was so awkward and she never said anything which leads to more awkward situations

What would you do if you were me guys? @Colin_T @Fishmanic @WhistlingBadger

So my family runs a furniture store and the fish tank is literally in the store
today there was this customer who ask me "Where's the couch" while doing water change, I was lead her to the couch, she seems to not satisfy with our couch so she came back to the fish tank and watch me doing water changes for over 5 minutes before she go to see the couch (she have never said anything....ANYTHING!)

That 5 minutes of her looking at me while doing water changes was so awkward and she never said anything which leads to more awkward situations

What would you do if you were me guys? @Colin_T @Fishmanic @WhistlingBadger
Well, I'm an elementary music teacher with around 500 students, so I'm used to being stared at by little kids whenever I'm doing anything in town. ha ha ha I actually think it's nice when people find my work interesting.

Well, I'm an elementary music teacher with around 500 students, so I'm used to being stared at by little kids whenever I'm doing anything in town. ha ha ha I actually think it's nice when people find my work interesting.

I love how kids are weirded out by seeing their teacher outside of school setting! I was teaching little ones when I was in China. And the college students when I can back home. I think my favourite are the little under 6s and the college kids.

Why do fish fight. My tetras are just going round and round, just let each other live in peace lol

Most reactions

trending

Back