Random Discussion

Anyone been watching tlou? 👀👀

I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it so far. I hate clickers so much. Most terrifying and difficult world enemy in the game by far. My sister learned how to replicate their clicking sound and she sometimes does it randomly to make me freak the eff out.

I've never played the game, but I love the show. Superior to "The Walking Dead" - better characters & writing.
 
I've never played the game, but I love the show. Superior to "The Walking Dead" - better characters & writing.
The games are really fun (The second game is brutal tho.) The TV show is actually slowing the game down~ taking more time to establish the world/characters. I hope the tv show takes time to establish a few characters that appear in the second game before it gets covered. At the rate it’s going I think it definitely will.
 
Illegal in my state too but *looks left, right, and leans in to whisper* one of my LFS has a secret back room with state illegal fish hehehehe
One of my local fish stores has one in a display tank. Idk why they have it...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top