Random Discussion

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just noticed that I now have over 5,000 posts. If I keep this up they're going to make me a mod, or something.
Hey hey hey... Wait... Past 5000 is when you get to be a mod? I think I'm a bit past due now... 🤣

Another letter arrived at our son's flat today, again in a plastic cover apologising for the late delivery as it had been found "in our network" It was addressed to the occupier rather than a named person and was from the TV licensing people, dated again March 2021.

I wonder if the residents of any other properties round there have also received letters from March 2021? It's beginning to look as though a whole day's delivery went missing.

I just noticed that I'm at the top of the "most reactions" list. I don't think that's ever happened before. @Rocky998 must be sick, or something.

I'd like to thank the academy, and my parents...and I hope we can find world peace...

I just noticed that I'm at the top of the "most reactions" list. I don't think that's ever happened before. @Rocky998 must be sick, or something.

I'd like to thank the academy, and my parents...and I hope we can find world peace...
Just taking it slow... Taking days as they come, you know.
Congratulations on your accomplishments! 😅

So I was watching an old WWE PPV and I spotted a sign in the crowd.

1673633001919.jpeg

1673633046492.jpeg

Anyone else like the National Treasure series or is that just me and my crazy family? 😅

I'm really liking it so far...

My brothers love it
Oh cool!! How far along are they? We just got the streaming service its on not too long ago so we're only about five episodes in. Maybe more?...

You said your brothers like it but how about you? Or is it just not your type of show?...

I also watched the first episode of Andor yesterday... I was kinda disappointed tbh... But I did hear from critics and viewers that it takes a few episodes or so for the show to really start going so maybe I'll try watching a few more episodes and give it a shot lol.
I kinda set my expectations too high for it I think. At least for the first episode...

A couple of years back I found a baby squirrel under a tree next to the road. It was alive but had some maggots on it. A few feet away on the road was an adult that got run over by a car. I assume it was its mother. I tried to save it but unfortunately, it died. We gave it a proper burial outside by the garden. It would have been cool if it survived.

So I pulled out an old Aquaclear, the largest model, easily 30 years old and unused for 3 or 4 years. I'd bought 3 second hand 15 years ago. I dug through the freezing cold garage looking for media. It was perfect for a breeding idea I'd had!

Plugged in it and realized I'd needed to replace the worn out impeller shaft. Dang.

Went back to the freezing garage and pulled out an old powerhead. It worked.

Note to self: fix things when they break, not after you forgot they broke....

So I pulled out an old Aquaclear, the largest model, easily 30 years old and unused for 3 or 4 years. I'd bought 3 second hand 15 years ago. I dug through the freezing cold garage looking for media. It was perfect for a breeding idea I'd had!

Plugged in it and realized I'd needed to replace the worn out impeller shaft. Dang.

Went back to the freezing garage and pulled out an old powerhead. It worked.

Note to self: fix things when they break, not after you forgot they broke....
Wise words

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back