Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nevermind I'm dumb...
I thought they hunted and killed something and I missed it but no it's just showing the fish...

1000_F_233467914_Icmxr9mzdfoXZepNlhKYOyfI7h7oUTGd.jpg

Nevermind I'm dumb...
I thought they hunted and killed something and I missed it but no it's just showing the fish...

View attachment 166047
Uh, that is one of the most timid and gentle fish out there, if you aren't a daphnia or a small drowning bug. Did you think "kill" in killifish meant hunt, dismember and eviscerate?

Uh, that is one of the most timid and gentle fish out there, if you aren't a daphnia or a small drowning bug. Did you think "kill" in killifish meant hunt, dismember and eviscerate?
I thought it was a video of them being live fed something. But assumed and was looking for the wrong thing 😅

My mom and I accidentally bought the exact same shoes separately and both wore them today :rofl:View attachment 166163
Awesome!!
Just another thing that makes you guys similar and brings you closer as mother and daughter!

Sorry for asking, I just couldn't help but notice...
I know you have multiple health issues that are very severe and the symptoms effect your every day life.
Some of these I know can cause fainting and excruciating pain.
So here is my question and I'm sorry if it comes across insensitive. Is that a wheelchair you are on and if so do you have to be on it most all the time??

Awesome!!
Just another thing that makes you guys similar and brings you closer as mother and daughter!

Sorry for asking, I just couldn't help but notice...
I know you have multiple health issues that are very severe and the symptoms effect your every day life.
Some of these I know can cause fainting and excruciating pain.
So here is my question and I'm sorry if it comes across insensitive. Is that a wheelchair you are on and if so do you have to be on it most all the time??
Yes it is my wheelchair. On long days I use a wheelchair, if not I use a walker. Sometimes if it’s just around the house or very little walking I’ll use crutches to support myself. Even if it’s not a long day sometimes my legs are paralyzed and I need the wheelchair just to get around the house.

You don’t have to apologize, I can tell when someone’s just being ignorant or insensitive vs genuinely curious:)

Yes it is my wheelchair. On long days I use a wheelchair, if not I use a walker. Sometimes if it’s just around the house or very little walking I’ll use crutches to support myself. Even if it’s not a long day sometimes my legs are paralyzed and I need the wheelchair just to get around the house.

You don’t have to apologize, I can tell when someone’s just being ignorant or insensitive vs genuinely curious:)
Oh wow... So you basically need support from something 24/7 when walking about. That's sad. I'm so sorry Juice.

With topics like these I always, especially when typing, express the way I'm saying it through other words. Like if I just bluntly asked you the question while typing it would have sounded rude 100%.
But even if I did, I would hope that you would know me well enough to where you knew I meant no harm and was just curious. But I would definitely never try to ask bluntly cause it can come across rude.
Like if someone (even a friend) noticed something I did and just ask: "Oh, is that your autism that causes that". I think I may be just a bit offended that they would ask it in that way...

Oh wow... So you basically need support from something 24/7 when walking about. That's sad. I'm so sorry Juice.

With topics like these I always, especially when typing, express the way I'm saying it through other words. Like if I just bluntly asked you the question while typing it would have sounded rude 100%.
But even if I did, I would hope that you would know me well enough to where you knew I meant no harm and was just curious. But I would definitely never try to ask bluntly cause it can come across rude.
Like if someone (even a friend) noticed something I did and just ask: "Oh, is that your autism that causes that". I think I may be just a bit offended that they would ask it in that way...
Yeah I get it :) not worries though.

Most reactions

trending

Back