Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I received a spam email today. I have just noticed when it was sent.

View attachment 165897
Maybe it's someone who did this a whole bunch of times?

i-will-not-turn-my-clocks-back-iwill-then-be-6015153.png

Yep. When I was three or so I was unwrapping my Christmas presents and got so excited about the bubble wrap that I forgot there was more.
I'm fifty one and I still react to most of my presents that way.

Oh the joys of tests. Especially when they don’t listen to you about your veins and have to poke you multiple times because they put the IV not in a a vein and when they flush it the saline is going into your tissue.
image.jpg
3FE4D6F4-1920-42F3-979F-445C910120BA.jpeg

Looks very uncomfortable.
Sorry Juice...
If you mind me asking, what are the tests for?
Is it to test for your conditions?
Yep. We’ll no, to try to figure out what’s causing new problems. Right now they’re testing for Multiple sclerosis, or any other reason that could explain the paralysis. Trying to rule things out and find answers

Yep. We’ll no, to try to figure out what’s causing new problems. Right now they’re testing for Multiple sclerosis, or any other reason that could explain the paralysis. Trying to rule things out and find answers
That's terrific!
Hopefully you get results and then the doctors can work with you to treat or someday even cure your disorders

That's terrific!
Hopefully you get results and then the doctors can work with you to treat or someday even cure your disorders
We’ll the last three MRIs showed nothing so don’t get too excited 😆

That's a pretty Aphyosemion, but the whole group (elegans) hides too much for me.

That's a pretty Aphyosemion, but the whole group (elegans) hides too much for me.
Mhm. I'm hoping that I'll win a pair at an upcoming killifish auction that is going to happen in a few weeks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back