Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

3 months with just the top, 18 months without bands, and then they'll add the bands to fix my overbite, and they estimate 24-30 months in total ): 2 YEARS!
Some people look good in braces, and some look bad, I'm probably going to look bad xD
You will be fine and you won't end up looking like the British singer on tv a moment ago. OMG, his teeth were bloody horrible, I couldn't watch it because they kept focusing on his face and his teeth were shocking. He had a good voice but ahhhhh the teeth.

You will be fine and you won't end up looking like the British singer on tv a moment ago. OMG, his teeth were bloody horrible, I couldn't watch it because they kept focusing on his face and his teeth were shocking. He had a good voice but ahhhhh the teeth.
Which one? 🤣 we have many

I was told “18 months and you’ll be out of them if you wear them right” it was THREE YEARS, and I wore them right! I wore them all day every day, with my bands. But THRE YEARS.

I got my brace on 2 days ago.
TBH it doesn't hurt as much as I thought, but probably because I took 3 pain killers in the past 24 hours
It feels weird and I hate eating now lol
But that's probably because I was wrestling with friends yesterday and got my face punched and sat on multiple times (xD I'm fine)

TBH it doesn't hurt as much as I thought, but probably because I took 3 pain killers in the past 24 hours
But that's probably because I was wrestling with friends yesterday and got my face punched and sat on multiple times (xD I'm fine)
Stick with them, not getting braces almost 40 years ago is still one of my only regrets in life…I’ll make sure my next set of teeth (the plastic ones you take out at night) are straight 😂😂😂

Awww. I hope it starts to feel more normal soon!

Stick with them, not getting braces almost 40 years ago is still one of my only regrets in life…I’ll make sure my next set of teeth (the plastic ones you take out at night) are straight 😂😂😂
Haha
The dentist said the biggest problem for me was that my overbite was 100%*, so because my top molars are so big and strong, they rub on my bottom teeth and in 30 years I might just have nubs as bottom molars 0-0. Free calcium, I guess?

*Overbites are measured by how much of your bottom teeth show/don't show, when I bite you can't see my bottom teeth at all.

...Just managed to pull down my 54L. Filter was full of stagnant water since it'd hadn't been in use for a while, which proceeded to splash all over me, my hands, my mouth, and glasses when I took out the connecting pipes. Hands smell bad and mum's upset at me for getting water on the carpet. Sundays are fun.
gnawing#.jpg

Everyone....be sure you vote in our Tank of the Year contest. We need to get as many members to vote as possible as there are 12 contestants. So be sure to VOTE!.

Everyone....be sure you vote in our Tank of the Year contest. We need to get as many members to vote as possible as there are 12 contestants. So be sure to VOTE!.
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

GO ON, YOU CAN DO IT

VOTE

How can it have political implications?
I can't vote (convicted felon and all that stuff) and they won't let me rule the world.

If I ever get into power there is gonna be trouble. :devil:
I don't think you're allowed to rule the world unless you're a convicted felon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back