Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Our 18 year old girl will only drink warm water out of a glass, so at 5.30 am she starts to ask for her glass of water. She sleeps all day and then decides to have some human time so comes and sits on the keyboard of the computer. Like in the next 10 minutes she will be here.
My 6 year old xat always sits on my keyboard to, one time I was eating salmon for lunch then my cat sneaked up on me and ate it in 3 chomps!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub:

My cat will always jump up on my bed when I’m working on school and proceed to plop himself down on whatever book i am working on. I have to shoo him away at least 3 times before he will settle for sitting on my shoulders
4BD0232C-BB44-482E-8A5B-44AA6245F170.jpeg

I stepped on a hornet and a wasp fighting on the ground. Got two big stings within an inch of each other on my right foot.
LOL, sounds like the time I tried to rescue a bee that was being attacked by ants. The stupid insect stung me so I left it to die. Thinking about it later, I realised the bee was just trying to get away from its attackers and was trying to defend itself from the ants, which it was unable to differentiate from my finger.

LOL, sounds like the time I tried to rescue a bee that was being attacked by ants. The stupid insect stung me so I left it to die. Thinking about it later, I realised the bee was just trying to get away from its attackers and was trying to defend itself from the ants, which it was unable to differentiate from my finger.
Ha! "I was only trying to save you!". A lot of times they are only in those kinds of situations cause there is something wrong anyway unfortunately.

Cas are funny little creatures, and very unexpected little creatures. Awwww, your cat its so cute, what breed is it
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub:

My cat will always jump up on my bed when I’m working on school and proceed to plop himself down on whatever book i am working on. I have to shoo him away at least 3 times before he will settle for sitting on my shouldersView attachment 145789

I'm getting braces on the 28th :-(
My brother says they hurt like hell heck
I scared
plus Halloween is coming and taffy/gum/caramel is my fave ):
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You have my sympathy. Did you ask your orthodontist about Invisalign?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back