Random Discussion

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
This is soon to be my newest addition to my saltwater tank.
D5FF22EC-96CC-4F12-8622-0C1922B72DC6.png

I think I might have the most expensive tank here… 😐🤧

ClownLurch

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I’ve just returned from my first “entertainment” since watching an excellent young U.K. rock band named Hotel Lux in March 2020.
An almost week long comedy festival in our local park. U.K. TV stand up comedy viewers will know Dara OBrien and probably recognise Rhys James and Andrew Maxwell if not knowing their names as they’re TV regulars. Twas great to be out n about though the weather wasn’t too clever.
I dunno why I’m telling you this tbh but I’m just buzzing to be out n about after 16 months of hiding away for medical reasons.

Stay safe everyone cos we’re not out of the woods yet.

btw I only wish I’d known it was possible to stand outside the comedy festival fence and hear every act for free!. It’s ten mins walk from our house and approx 20 well known tv regular stand ups have been on this week.

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
$2400 :eek:
What do your parents think about your expensive hobby?
Is that the 29 gallon tank?

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
$2400 :eek:
What do your parents think about your expensive hobby?
Is that the 29 gallon tank?
I pay for everything myself, because I have a part time job. It definitely takes saving up for some items.

Um, so far they have been supportive. They think it's crazy how much coral is (and so do I), but I love doing it.

Yes! That's my 29g. I haven't updates my build thread in a while. I will update it tomorrow. :)

NannaLou

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I pay for everything myself, because I have a part time job. It definitely takes saving up for some items.

Um, so far they have been supportive. They think it's crazy how much coral is (and so do I), but I love doing it.

Yes! That's my 29g. I haven't updates my build thread in a while. I will update it tomorrow. :)
I’d be very happy that my child was saving for corals rather than spending money on other less wholesome things 😊

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
my laptop (aka the only thing I can use to go on TFF) has a virus and I am not looking forward to buying a new one, but I keep getting annoying Pop-ups, and its very ssslloooww, so it has to be done smh
Why don't you just format/ reset the laptop?
that will get rid of the virus and clean things up, then do an update and your good to go.

A slow pc can also be4 caused by a full hard drive and dust on the heat sinks.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
I’d be very happy that my child was saving for corals rather than spending money on other less wholesome things 😊
It technically is an investment, but it has a very long return time. (As it takes a while for the coral to grow, so you can frag it)

Most reactions