Random Discussion

So every pipe in my house and in the town are leading to the creek which means our laundry water, nasty stuff and my *alien species* plants including elodea and water lettuce are into the waterway. (Yep the creek are now covered in elodea, my fault)

I tried talking to my family about the pollution that my house and this town are creating but apparently there is no way to do so because of how all pipe in the town are connected to the same creek for about 30 years.

Is there anyway to prevent spreading/destroy the invasive plant species I created and other diseases in the water way?

Last edited:
Is there anyway to prevent spreading/destroy the invasive plant species I created and other diseases in the water way?
Anacharis is EXTREMELY invasive. You might have just crashed an entire ecosystem…

Why not just dump the tank water in the garden or in the lawn?

Wow! That is one of the rather large ones right? I bet it takes AWESOME photos! Does the lack of a Home button bother you? I just got an Iphone 11 and I kinda can’t stand the way it turns ono_O
Lol, I can’t afford a phone, my mom said I can’t have one until I can afford to pay the bill And stuff, but with three almost-set-up fish tanks and maybe a future cat, dog, or hamster, there’s no way I could afford all of that smh

Lol, I can’t afford a phone, my mom said I can’t have one until I can afford to pay the bill And stuff, but with three almost-set-up fish tanks and maybe a future cat, dog, or hamster, there’s no way I could afford all of that smh
Ohhhhhhhhhh. My parents payed for my phone, so that I can call for help if I am ever in trouble or need something, now that I’ve started doing things out and about without my parents (such as youth group with our church, summer camp in Oklahoma, and I am getting my driver’s permit in a few days)

Wow! That is one of the rather large ones right? I bet it takes AWESOME photos! Does the lack of a Home button bother you? I just got an Iphone 11 and I kinda can’t stand the way it turns ono_O
It’s actually not that big at all. The iPhone 12 Pro MAX is the huge one.

Nope! I’ve got used to not having a home button. I actually like no home button better than having one.
0BCFEDEF-1EF4-4D89-9E2B-07F9D4E48145.jpeg

I couldn’t get a phone until I was 16. I have to pay half of my 12 pro, because it was so expensive.

Anacharis is EXTREMELY invasive. You might have just crashed an entire ecosystem…

Why not just dump the tank water in the garden or in the lawn?
We don't have garden or lawn, the only place I can call garden is the small balcony place, that also connected to the creek :oops:

It’s actually not that big at all. The iPhone 12 Pro MAX is the huge one.

Nope! I’ve got used to not having a home button. I actually like no home button better than having one
Ohhhhh ok. I think that what bothers me most is when the iPhone moves, it turns on, and if it can see your face it opens up! Cool case:cool:

I couldn’t get a phone until I was 16. I have to pay half of my 12 pro, because it was so expensive.
Ohhhhhhh ok that makes sense! Mine was free, in a way, because we switched our like family WiFi plan to a different company and they offered select models for free when you purchase a line for that phone, so that’s what we did

Ohhhhh ok. I think that what bothers me most is when the iPhone moves, it turns on, and if it can see your face it opens up! Cool case:cool:
Oh, I really don’t mind it.

Ohhhhhhh ok that makes sense! Mine was free, in a way, because we switched our like family WiFi plan to a different company and they offered select models for free when you purchase a line for that phone, so that’s what we did
AT&T did have a deal for that, but it was for an older phone - I wanted the 12 pro, so I had to chip in some.

We don't have garden or lawn, the only place I can call garden is the small balcony place, that also connected to the creek :oops:
You gotta figure out something man. Do you have any lawn space whatsoever??

If the entire town's sinks and sewers empty directly into the creek, I suspect the anacharis is the least of their problems.

I have a plant pot that I put old plant bits in. Takes a while for the pot to fill completely because it shrivels up when it dries out.
Maybe you could use a mesh net over whatever you use to empty out water, so you catch any stray plant bits and put them in a pot like I do. Just a thought.

Most reactions

Back