Princesscoral's Journal

yeah!

its like 8 in the morning in america right?
and im soooo happy i worked hard all year for this im in thop 3 students who grduated from pre-medical this year da you think harvard medical school will accept the 2nd or 3rd smartest pre medical graduate in my country?
shahrez

Wow, that is a huge achievement, would have thought any good medical schools would want you, the world's your oyster as they say. I'm from the Uk Shah, we could always do with top notch doctors over here :good:

Why not stock gradually and put the tetras in second to last and angels in last?

Which would give the tank time to mature a bit before you add tetras.

Now that sounds like a good plan

tba :lol: when she decides
Corys
Tetras
Angels

Seffie x

:fish:

ps if fancy guppies went in first, would they be able to hold their own when the angels go in?

pps Shah, you don't happen to have any girls in your family around PrincessCorals age who would like an email buddy do you?

Your more likely to get away with Guppies and Angels together if you add juvenile Angels to the Guppies, as the angels are less aggressive until mature. Even then, you'd probably just delay the issues until the Angels reach maturity...

All the best
Rabbut

uhhhhhh!!!!!!!!................that was my cousin seffie!
he always uses my account! make your own account shayan!!!!!
yes he got 2nd position in the federal board of pakistan. im in senior high school at the moment.
shahrez

heelo i just said that was my cousin shayan using my account it was he who did that not me....im really sick of him always using my account!!!!
well i am best in school didnt get much scores in part 1 but working day and night to get 93 percent scores in part two then pre-college as in pre medical then ill see and decide between uk and usa
shahrez

hey seffie i am going to have two power filters on my tank but do you think a filter the size of an aquaclear 110 be enough for 14 zebra danios?
shahrez

just noticed......where's princesscoral??
shahrez

Why not stock gradually and put the tetras in second to last and angels in last?

Which would give the tank time to mature a bit before you add tetras.

Now that sounds like a good plan

tba :lol: when she decides
Corys
Tetras
Angels

Seffie x

ps if fancy guppies went in first, would they be able to hold their own when the angels go in?

pps Shah, you don't happen to have any girls in your family around PrincessCorals age who would like an email buddy do you?

Well for a start as long as theyre not panda corys, putting the corys in first will be fine.

But adding gradually, you run the risk of mini cycles when you add fish.

If you want small shoaling fish that will be ok in a new tank, how about harlequin rasboras?

HarlequinRasbora3WFCy_Ap12.jpg

that fish may be cute but its eyes are are too big for him :crazy:

princesscoral
age 9

one thing i dont agree with is the dwarf gourami...you could buy 6 and have all of them die in a few weeks...theyre carrying a virus at the moment thats killing them therefor the honey gourami may be a better option.

better not get the dwarf gourami then,hey

princesscoral
age 9

i think you should enjoy the existing fish and wait A little for shoaling fish.its not always about the fishkeeper you also have to think about what the fish want princess

would they still need a mature tank if you had really mature media

as would it not be the same dunno

also seffie what did you think og the x files film i thought it was alright bit wierd tho

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back