Princesscoral's Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Which shrimps would you recommend and in what quantity please?

Seffie x
cherry shrimp would be the most colourful, they come in shades of red, pink and a pale pink colour, theyll breed too!
amanos do well also as will crystal red shrimp, tiger shrimp and red nose shrimp.

hello
see nannys in front of trod on the premier leage football!!!!!!!

i am going to go and do research on the shrimps :good: what does the red noes shrimp look like does he have a flashing red nose on red nose day lol

update--

000_1462.jpg

Domino my new Pleco

princesscoral
age 9
:fish:

update--

hello, i have got some pics

moto_0362.jpg

moto_0363.jpg

moto_0364.jpg

moto_0365.jpg

moto_0366.jpg

My tank is going really well as you can see!!! :good:

princesscoral
age 9

looks real good

Looking very nice :)

Your cat really likes your aqaurium lol. And can jump high if there is nothing around for it to climb on :p

Regards,
Indir

yes billy is the name of the cat he used to go on on it when nanny had fish in it infact you may not know this but he is my cat i had barney first but he died :-( so i have got billy!!!! :wub:

oh there was a chair there so he could get on the tank thats how he got up there

princesscoral
age 9

PrincessCoral is now looking for a pair of koi angel fish, so if anyone has a pair they would like to sell and are either local or will post she is waiting to hear from you :good:

Seffie x

I will do an update as Princesscoral seems to have forgotten:

Plants all doing really well, too well, growing real fast!

Her four peppered cories are now 6 or 7, she has two or three small babies :kana: I was so excited when I first saw them

She bought two lovely koi, diamond angels - unfortunatly one died within 24 hours, not sure of what, but probably stress :crazy:

Her plec called Domino, is growing well and is a beauty :good:

And her four dalmation mollies are growing, so expect babies soon (food for the angel :sick:)

Seffie x

ps I will try and get princcessCoral to take some photos

i have a planted tank like yours but smaller 100L :) i have a rock shrimp because they are big and i used to have cherry shrimp but because they were small you hardly saw them so i would recomend a big shrimp so you can see them :good: my cherry shrimp are in a smaller tank. i have been keeping tropical fish for 18 months now and its been fun but i am now setting up a reef tank :hyper: your journal is almost making me feel like buying a fluval 240 and have some angel fish. LoL dones any one know what is the smallest tank you need to keep angel fish in :good: thanks. its nice to see that some of the younger people are haveing tropical tank most people i know had a gold fish in like 24 liter tank and it died whith in a year :sad: i had 3 gold fish and one died of a Disease and the others are in the pond. i love your tank :good:

sorry about not updating for along time i will try and get some pics of my baby corrys :good: ( i have only seen two at the same time so has seffieuk (my nanny))

i have still not got shrips yet has anyone got shrimps and would not mind posting them when its warm :blush:

princesscoral
age 10

p.s you may notice im ten now

When it warms up a bit I can send you some cherry shrimp, I have hundreds in my filter basket, so I can send you as many as you require.

Cheers, Truck

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back