Prince Philip died

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
? This is me defending myself against unwarranted accusations of aggression in the High Court Of FishForums Justice.

Mā€™lud my case rests on the fact that readership of the publication is an essential piece of evidence in the case against me.

I thus put forward the proposition that the accuser has already semi admitted they donā€™t read the publication under discussion and avoided replying when asked directly if they do.
Instead they have attempted to deflect attention away with accusations of ā€œaggressionā€ as they now realise they have not actually been called an ā€œidiotā€.
This is a direct attack on my fictional forum personae which it thoroughly denies.

M,lord I hearby rest my case and throw my fictional forum personae at the mercy of the court. Also asking that any future claim to indeed be a reader of the aforementioned publication to be ruled inadmissible.

Ill be in the cells until required.

I think we've all probably said what needs to be said about the original topic, and it's turning into a personal argument. Let's move along, folks, nothing to see here.

The BBC had over 100,000 complaints over the huge amount of coverage.
Happily Iv avoided it all so far others than the wife watching stuff but luckily I have a fish tank to mess about with during the funeral lol

The BBC had over 100,000 complaints over the huge amount of coverage.
There are few words so unpopular in the modern world as "We now interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for..." It doesn't even matter what comes after because it is never going to be "to bring you a commercial free marathon of your favorite program to binge watch!"

Havenā€™t seen any funeral news... maybe they decided not to broadcast it?

Havenā€™t seen any funeral news... maybe they decided not to broadcast it?
He'd said once in an interview(?) that he didn't want his funeral to be a grand affair, rather just a family, friends and leaders thing. Was going to be "Saturday" but whether that meant the Saturday just gone or this coming Saturday I have no idea.

Saturday, the 17th. There will be 30 people in attendance, the maximum number allowed under the current lockdown rules for England, all wearing masks and socially distancing. It will be televised live in the UK.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back