Posts moved from "I'm done" thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reptiles are okay, I guess. But the fish, the fish.... you'll be back.

If you're young, then you are allowed to make a few lifestyle errors without compromising the essential good fishkeeper deep within. Reptiles are cool mistakes to make.

Rocky may well end up like a medieval Christian monk, living on a rocky (see what I did there...) island off the coast of Scotland in solitude and forums, only contacting the corrupt world to receive large boxes of tropical fish for the tanks he'll keep beneath his cave.
Maybe... Maybe not. No, my dream would be to move close to the mountains (yes it is rocky there probably 🤣) in Washington State and open my own fish store.
That would be absolutely lovely. It would most likely be stressful at first opening a store but once it settles down for a bit I'm sure it will just be fun

Maybe... I got a lot on my mind.
Misreading things is an issue I have as well as not hearing things right. And my parents always get on me about it.
I guess when I said "have dinner" I meant date... That's what I was thinking cause I didn't necessarily want to say date, but anyways...
I understand that, but maybe next time when you feel really stressed or have a lot on your mind, don't start an argument. Take a few deep breaths, step back, and reevaluate the situation.

If you do break down your tanks, hang onto your fish-related gear if you can, for a while at least. Some people will immediately throw out or sell off everything straight away when they break down a tank after getting frustrated with the hobby, but should you change your mind down the line (it happens; you might find spaces that had tanks feel empty without), aquarium equipment just gets more and more expensive every year and stuff that worked before will work again later if it's cleaned well before being put into storage.
Definitely agree. I'm keeping the majority of my tanks and equipment because I know I will be back to the hobby sooner or later. Maybe once I graduate, I'll have more time to get back into it.

I understand that, but maybe next time when you feel really stressed or have a lot on your mind, don't start an argument. Take a few deep breaths, step back, and reevaluate the situation.
Yah... your probably right. I should do that. It's hard to though 😅
But I promise to TRY and do better
Lol read it in context
I did. I understand the monk and Christian part just not the medieval one 🤣

Ahhhh ok. See I didn't know that but cause I really don't like medieval times so I don't know much about that period.
I like ww11 history or things back in bible times. Stuff like that. And SOME western history. Not all of it.
Medieval times just doesn't live in my brain at all really 😂
Because there aren't many modern day Christian monks, they were way popular back in medieval times.

Ahhhh ok. See I didn't know that but cause I really don't like medieval times so I don't know much about that period.
I like ww11 history or things back in bible times. Stuff like that. And SOME western history. Not all of it.
Medieval times just doesn't live in my brain at all really 😂
Should have learned that in school...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back