Poor Fish!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicabunny123

Reaction score
i had a fish that had 15 babies and then today i had to flush her down the loo coz she had a disese i fill sorry for her but its better 2 die then suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:good:

i had a fish that had 15 babies and then today i had to flush her down the loo coz she had a disese i fill sorry for her but its better 2 die then suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is incredibly cruel way of killing a fish :crazy:
also have you never heard of medicine :angry:
maybe if you get a cold you should be flushed

that is incredibly cruel way of killing a fish :crazy:
also have you never heard of medicine :angry:
maybe if you get a cold you should be flushed

I am guessing that the fish died of a disease and was then flushed 'down the loo'? Not really too sure though. Can you 'die then suffer', surely you would have the 'suffer then die'?

the way i'm reading it,it had a disease then died in the toilet.very cruel way to go.poor little fish. :angry:

OH CUM ON PEOPLE LOOK IT WAS A MISTAKE,YES IT WAS RONG BUT FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE MENT TO HELP NOT CRITISE,AND HE WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN OK SO GIV A REST PEOPLES !!!PEACE!!!

what kind of english is that? anyhow. gj.

Hey shes my next door neighbour and guys we're only kids so chill lol. She flushed it when it was alive btw.

OK, I think we should bring this to a close now, these guys are only 12 years old.

For the avoidance of doubt however, do not flush live fish down the toilet. If you have to kill them then there are many better ways of doing it and the fish rarely dies in the toilet, but may well live for quite some time afterwards.

For those of you who wish to give these two both barrels, please resist.

dude no the fish died then he flushed it down a toilet duh.

her neighbor clearly states that the fish was alive when it went into the toilet.

LISTEN KID NEXT TIME GET YOUR MUM,DAD TO BUY MEDICATION FOR THEM ,AND WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AFTER THE FISH IF CANT LOOK AFTER THEM GIVE THEM OR SELL THEM AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON FISH FIRST OK IM STARTING TO BREED BUT IM STILL DOING RESEARCH ON THEM .AS FOR THAT FISH RIP MATE HOPE HE DIDNT SUFFER MUCH PAIN .FISH HAVE FEELINGS TO THERE NOT JUST A THING IT REALY ANOYS ME THIS THEY ARE LIVING THINGS AND PEOPLE TREAT THEM LIKE THEY WERE PUT HERE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT WRONG SORRY PEOPLE I GET SO :angry:

Attachments

• P270808_16.46.JPG
    P270808_16.46.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back