Poor Fish!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is in year 6 and they didn't know what was wrong with it as its bdy was all crooked and it was spreading so they couldn't buy meds also she doesn't know a diff way of killing the fish. She does know how to look after fish the rest are healthy

come on you peps no need to shout.people make mistakes,as a newbee im going to make them to and i hope im not spoke to like that(shame on you) ive read that people do fish in cycle; :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: but you dont shout at them,is that not just as bad :unsure:

everyone has flushed a fish now and then, give me a break! maybe she should of used an iron really hot and flat it out. gj k.

comon, how stupid do you have to be to not know thats the wrong way to do it...
if you have to kill them, use clove oil, or if you cant find that, put them in a bowl, take them outside, pick them up and slam them down onto the pavement as fast/hard as you can

everyone has flushed a fish now and then, give me a break! maybe she should of used an iron really hot and flat it out. gj k.
you serious?

you are sick angelofdeath you bloody match your name you crule monster i would love to slam you hard and fast ,i feel so sorry for your fish :sad:

first of all, you older ppl always think ur so sophisticated w/ ur fishkeeping, u HAV to do it this way, u HAV to do it that way, maybe she didnt want her fish to suffer and didnt kno an other way to euthinize it. maybe she didnt hav meds, or couldnt get transportation to get them, or couldnt afford them. u ppl just assume she didnt care. sure, i wouldnt flush my fish but maybe she had no other choice and didnt want to see them die. think about that next time u post on some thread u think is 'cruel'.

i think if their is a lesson to be learned here it's not to get on here and say you flushed a fish :lol:

hang on a minute like one of the people said ,its a more crule way as they can still live and swimming in crap would you like it NO so these kids need to do more research on them fist find out a quick death not so they suffer more ,and for 1 not al people are no it alls as im still researching tropical fish.kids should have something like gold fish ,not tropical the parents must think there qualified fish keepers ,THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO GET MEDICATION FOR THE FISH PEOPLE there 12 yrs old sell the fish and get something easy .if that fish was infected 9/10 the other may be and there going to suffer the toilet aswell

i think if their is a lesson to be learned here it's not to get on here and say you flushed a fish :lol:

Besides the obvious suffering of a live fish, there are other less obvious problems with this. By doing this to a live fish you risk introducing a non-native species to your local waterways. Live or dead you risk introducing non-native diseases. Either can have an impact far greater than the suffering of one fish.

There are many methods of euthanasia for fish, this is an often discussed topic. There is a pinned topic for anyone who cares to research this further; http://www.fishforums.net/content/Tropical...anasia-of-fish/

Seeing as this has gone from a learning experience to bickering topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back