Poll: Sand Or Gravel

Which do you prefer and why?

  • Sand

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixture

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
This is really helping thanks!
My tank is a Juwel Rekord 120 so it has a built in compact filter, which goes the whole depth of the tank... I'm sure someone knows what i'm on about.
Is that going to be alright with sand?
Also i have a Bristlenose.. do you recommend me getting rid of him ?
 
I used sand in my Record 96 when I had it, and I also had a bristle nose. No issues with either :good:

Sand IMO is easier to clean. After about 10 years using gravel I have converted both of mine to sand and I won't ever look back. Tactical aiming of the filter outlet can even stop the need for cleaning al together :good:

All the best
Rabbut
 
If you are keeping cory then sand is a must anyway.


Ask yourself which type of beach you prefer :shifty:

Sand has MY vote everytime
 
i prefer sand i think a mixture looks great, especially when like half the tank is one and the other half another... abit like mine really. i tried goin for the affect but i haven't got it 100% right lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top