ChrisK

Reaction score
Hi my albino bristlenose plecos just had babies and I have at least 20 that I’ve been able to count. I have a 230L community where I already have 3 adult BM and a 105L betta tank that has one young BM so I can’t keep any more. Where can I sell them? LPS won’t take any dude to space and quarantine. Thanks. I also was given a banjo cat which I can’t keep in my grass planted tank as he wants to bury himself every night and uproots everything.

PlasticGalaxy

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Wow!! I'd love to have some albino BNP babies! I'm sure a lot of people would, really. Maybe you could try gumtree, shpock, eBay or even just people on this forum who would be willing to take a few off your hands! I think there's actually a section on this forum where you can sell fish, so maybe a moderator can redirect you to it.

If you're able to safely deliver live fish, I wouldn't mind having one or two. No guarantees, though.

Sgooosh

Fish Connoisseur
Tank of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Wow!! I'd love to have some albino BNP babies! I'm sure a lot of people would, really. Maybe you could try gumtree, shpock, eBay or even just people on this forum who would be willing to take a few off your hands! I think there's actually a section on this forum where you can sell fish, so maybe a moderator can redirect you to it.

If you're able to safely deliver live fish, I wouldn't mind having one or two. No guarantees, though.
haha

Most reactions