Pink Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I just bought a small pink framed nano tank...about to go pick it up.

Gonna have a play with it to do the pink/black/white tank i have been wanting to do.....will add pics of the tank and progress as things happen (tank pic once i get home with it)

I\ll grab a pic of it tomorrow.....got caught up with other stuff today

Pic....finally lol

Pink10thJan2014.jpg

Approx 28 litres

LyraGuppi said:
Wow, that is very....pink.

It's also very empty :p

:lol:

Only joking, hmm a pink, white and black theme.

For that sized tank, a betta would be cool, possible to get a number of a specific combination coloured betta, white orblack , black and white or even a cool pink betta :) Lots of options.

Personally I would avoid white substrate really as can be too bright and may not look quite right, would go with pink or black substrate with a few nice lush plants, and perhaps a black background but white would be ok too... :) Lots of options as i said earlier.

Sorry, its your tank Alasse, was just thinking aloud there but i reckon you'll make this a stunning tank just like all your other tanks ;)

Ch4rlie said:

Wow, that is very....pink.

It's also very empty
tongue2.gif

laugh.png

Only joking, hmm a pink, white and black theme.

For that sized tank, a betta would be cool, possible to get a number of a specific combination coloured betta, white orblack , black and white or even a cool pink betta
smile.png
Lots of options.

Personally I would avoid white substrate really as can be too bright and may not look quite right, would go with pink or black substrate with a few nice lush plants, and perhaps a black background but white would be ok too...
smile.png
Lots of options as i said earlier.

Sorry, its your tank Alasse, was just thinking aloud there but i reckon you'll make this a stunning tank just like all your other tanks
wink.png

Its empty as its gotta have a background made for it
smile.png

Not sure what fish will be put into it at this stage, will worry about colour coordinating livestock later lol

No lush plants, live plants dont come in pink, white or black that i am aware of, all plants will be fake. The 'wood' will also need to be 'painted' either pink,white or black. Any rocks i'll make to match into the background.

geee i didnt think that you were going as far as the rocks and wood

Its a project, so yep, gonna push it as far as i can lol

I love pink, i am hoping to put this tank in my office, which is all black and pink lol

I will be making a 3d background for it, and it can be any colour i like :) So neon pink could happen

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back