Picture perfect

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mathman

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Mountains of Northern California, USA. At the
I see a lot of beautiful pictures clear as can be in here... When I take pics of my fish I get these globs of color that couldn't be recognised as fish. What do i do? Here is an example...if it works...

Attachments

• dkmm031703_01.jpg
    dkmm031703_01.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 80
Try fitting a dark background to the tank,a black binliner will do,also what sort of lighting do you have?i couldnt get any decent pictures until i fitted a third 38watt tube.

Are you using a digital camera or ordinary one? I couldn't get any pics at all until I went digital. Even now, I take about 29 pics to get one decent one. I just can't train my fishies to keep still and smile for the camera :p :lol: :lol:

LOL that is what I told my daughter...that she needs to come train them to pose :fun:

I use a digital camera and am eating up batteries :angry: for nothing.

ARHG I dont have a black trash liner. Wouldn't ya know it we use white LOL... and yard clippings are pine needles so we dont need the big ones for out side. we burn it.... lol OK enough ramblinggggggs.....maybe a dark towl and duct tape HAHAHAHA :fun:

Get yourself some rechargeable batteries and a recharger. Best thing I ever bought after the digi camera ) :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Back