Pics Of My Boys...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SPLiSH

Bettas are better!
Reaction score
The other day I realised, I've never posted any pictures of my bettas! :eek: So here are some:

These are the tanks, Jerry's on the right and Rio on the left:

tanks.jpg

Jerry's again:

jerrystank.jpg

Part of Rio's:

rio.jpg

Jerry's current bubblenest:

jerrysnest.jpg

And Rio's - with his head poking out from under it :D:

riosnest.jpg

Rio close up:

IMGP1538.jpg

And Jerry:

j.jpg

Well, there they are, my boys! :wub:

They are lovely. Dont they flare at each other being so close?

Cool fish! I think I have the same container... the one on the left. DeLaunce is in it.

Thanks. :) Yeah, they're good little things, I like the fact they have a lid and the little feeding 'trapdoor'.

They are lovely. Dont they flare at each other being so close?

Thankyou :) Come to think of it, they've never really flared at each other. They were bought from the same LFS - Rio a few months later than Jerry though - and that LFS keeps their bettas in seperate little 1gal. tanks, all side by side. So I guess they're both accustomed to seeing other boys.

Thanks again guys. :)

They are both gorgeous :wub:

I see they have a little bubblenest competition going on there :lol:

Thanks Joby. :)

Yeah, a bit of sibling rivalry, hehehe... well, adopted siblings.

So which red is Jerry's? Thye blood red or the maroon red? In the older pics he is very dark red.

He's actually a really dark maroon red... some of the pics make his colour look brighter than it is. My camera hates me and the flash is confusing. :p His true colour is closest to the one in my sig.

Could it be the flash that makes his color lighter? I like that dark color. :nod:

Could it be the flash that makes his color lighter? I like that dark color. :nod:

Thanks! :) It's almost like a red wine colour in real life. Yes, I think it is the flash that makes it look the tomato red colour.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back