People just don’t get it...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
but if you put milk in your gas tank, the car wouldn't run
and if you drank gasoline---oh well- we won't go there :lol:

$2.87 for milk ?
Wow thats expensive, We get 4 litres (almost a gallon measure in U.K) for £1 / $0.73 or 2 x 4 litres for £1.50 / $1.09
Prob be cheaper to buy a farm
Yeesh, this world is really messed up... :dunno:

I guess I am late.
Anyway, you just need to meet more people who share the same hobby as you.
I checked the internet, actually the USA is the biggest(no.1) importer of aquarium fish in the world.
Fish keeping is the second most popular hobby in the USA.

In my country, fish keeping is very common in many homes especially those parents who bought fish for their young children.
I managed to find out quite a number of my colleagues are keeping fish.

More and more hospitals and offices are setting up aquariums to provide a relaxing environment for the patients and customers.

I guess I am late.
I checked the internet, actually the USA is the biggest(no.1) importer of aquarium fish in the world.

In my country, fish keeping is very common in many homes especially those parents who bought fish for their young children.

More and more hospitals and offices are setting up aquariums to provide a relaxing environment for the patients.

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_212341.jpg
    IMG_20210212_212341.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 44
Nah, if you ask me humans as a collective are mindbogglingly stupid one way or another. From the greatest geniuses of our time to little ol' me, stupidity affects all.
I have a theory about that.
My theory being, most people are stupid about most things.
I think that most people are at least smart about one or two things. A hobby or something that really interests them, and hopefully they are smart about whatever they do for a living. But they lack common sense in everyday living, and are generally stupid. These are the majority of people, and they would fall in the middle of the bell curve.
Then you have the all around intelligent minority, that know quite a bit about many subjects. These are the winners on Jeopardy. These people would be the few at the upper end of the bell curve, although it's likely that most of the ignorant masses would erroneously describe themselves as belonging in this category.
Then, on the other end of the bell curve, you have the blithering idiots- stupid about nearly everything. They lack common sense, are too stupid to properly manage their daily lives, and they struggle in the workplace. These are the people commonly seen on social media, facebook in particular.

Whenever people say, “Hey, what do you like to do in your spare time?”. I mention playing my drums, shooting, exercising, and.... fishkeeping. “Fishkeeping? Like fish, like fish in a fish tank?”.... “yes...”

They just look at me like I have a disease. I have never met anyone in person that knows a lot about fish or loves fish like I do. They all think I’m so lame cause I “Have little fishes as pets”

I just feel like I’m stupid when I’m around other people, talking about me. :(
Because they are Dumb and don’t have a heart. That’s Why! Fish keeping can be a Science always learning and growing to be better and more caring.

Because they are Dumb and don’t have a heart. That’s Why! Fish keeping can be a Science always learning and growing to be better and more caring.
Tell me about it. I learn new stuff on here every day!

Maybe become a veterinarian. That's a type of doctor - doctor of animals. I would think they would be happy if you became one.
They don’t want me to be a vet, they are trying everything to distract me from aquarium and insect keeping but they’ve failed.

Weeks ago they’re started to change...remember that I said my tank are broke and chipped? My grandpa fixed it all.

Last edited:
I guess I am late.

More and more hospitals and offices are setting up aquariums to provide a relaxing environment for the patients.
It works, seriously. I just wish a doctors office near me would want to add in a nice big fish tank. I could oversee everything and they would pay me for it. #Thelifeeee

They don’t want me to be a vet, they are trying everything to distract me from aquarium and insect keeping but they’ve failed.

Weeks ago they’re started to change...remember that I said my tank are broke and chipped? My grandpa fixed it all.
That’s good that they are starting to warm up to the idea. I know a lot of people are against me going into the military, but I’m still going to do it. :)

The thing with asian family is that you have to take care your family for the rest of your life....and another thing is that when you were younger you will get spank by adults if you do something wrong...unlike in the western society where you can just let your self be free.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back