Just found out I have a local pet store…

Magnum Man35 149

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
Jun 21, 2023
Messages
7,647
Reaction score
6,900
Points
113
Location
Southern MN
I think they were trying to facebook market place or some such, but they have a store front now… about half fish, and have reptiles and assorted… looks like they have a few trade in fish ( large ) even a couple oxlotals
and several turtles and tortoises they had feeder fish and glass shrimp, and frozen foods… looks like they are at least filtering water, and there was a plastic 500 gallon tank at the back of the store… I’d like to talk to someone in charge, but they just had a newbie high school girl at the store when I stopped by for a few minutes yesterday…. found them by accident on line yesterday…

 
Last edited:
Seems to have a decent selection of dry goods and animals. Glad you've found a local place you can visit in person :)
 
Oh how splendid ! There’s no place I like more than pet shops . I just love the smell of one . The cedar shavings for the small rodents and the birds and the mist from the fish room . Give them some business !
 

Most reactions

Back
Top