Panda Cory died, internal bleeding

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nemo

Reaction score
The Panda Cories were fine yesterday. But when I came home today, one of the Panda Cory died suddenly. It looks like there is a lot of bleeding inside one side of the belly. There is no visible external injury. I did not notice the faint white line until the picture is taken. Do you think the white line has anything to do with the bleeding? I cannot figure out what caused the bleeding. Three Harlequin and one other Panda is still healthy. Below are the pictures of the Panda that died. Can anyone tell what killed the fish? The size of my tank is 10g.

panda1.jpg

panda2.jpg

what else do you have in the tank? just theh pandas and harleys? maybe you accidently hit it or something when you were cleaning?????? not really sure
poor little panda :(

nemo said:
The Panda Cories were fine yesterday. But when I came home today, one of the Panda Cory died suddenly. It looks like there is a lot of bleeding inside one side of the belly. There is no visible external injury. I did not notice the faint white line until the picture is taken. Do you think the white line has anything to do with the bleeding? I cannot figure out what caused the bleeding. Three Harlequin and one other Panda is still healthy. Below are the pictures of the Panda that died. Can anyone tell what killed the fish? The size of my tank is 10g.
Looks like bruising to me. Not sure about the white line. What other critters do you have in the tank? My guess would be that he somehow injured himself or was injured by someone/thing else.

Sorry you lost your little Panda :( (And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's taken pics of a dead fish! :lol:)

Pamela
aka Lizard

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back