Overload Reptiles saying what’s up.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Haven't tried fish food yet myself.... But I've tried dog biscuits... Very dry I can tell you...
:lol: I can imagine! The question though, how was the flavour? ;):lol:

My mother told me I tried them myself as a kid, but I don't remember, so I chose to believe she's having me on, lol!

I do remember that my brother and I used to pinch the sunflower seeds from the parrot food, and that I deeply regretted the time when I was five or six, and I decided to try the dried red chili peppers that are in most parrot food mixes too... phew!

Haven't tried fish food yet myself.... But I've tried dog biscuits... Very dry I can tell you...
If you read the ingredients in fish food it’s a lot of the time all natural. My first thought when I read a few bottles was I wonder if anyone in Japan has though of incorporating it inside their food.

My mother told me I tried them myself as a kid, but I don't remember, so I chose to believe she's having me on, lol!

I do remember that my brother and I used to pinch the sunflower seeds from the parrot food, and that I deeply regretted the time when I was five or six, and I decided to try the dried red chili peppers that are in most parrot food mixes too... phew!
They eat peppers? Wow I didn’t know that.

They do, most really like them!
But if you look at a parrots tongue, it's not covered in tastebuds or damp like a person's, so I don't know whether they feel hot the way they do to us. They have strong preferences for different foods though, so I'm sure they have a sense of taste of course, just not sure whether they get the same heat reaction we do.

Well, there are a few flavours... But whatever the flavour, they were all very dry though...
Once, me and my younger brother were offering dog biscuits to the visit when I had my birthday. The shape of those specific biscuits were just round. So, you wouldn't notice them as being dog biscuits to start with. We were curious of how many people would notice the weird taste and how dry they were. We've told them that I baked cookies for the first time and that they should try it. Looking at their faces, they absolutely didn't like it. But no one was saying something. How polite they were... So, I've asked them if they were too moist. Then one of them said that hers was a bit dry. And that I just needed some more practice. After that, we've told them that they were eating dog biscuits.
If you read the ingredients in fish food it’s a lot of the time all natural. My first thought when I read a few bottles was I wonder if anyone in Japan has though of incorporating it inside their food.
Well, you never know with foreign cuisines, huh...? Well, I was raised with eating everything that I got offered. When I'm abroad, I always want to taste the local cuisine. Even if it turns out that I dislike it, I will finish it out of respect. That's how I was raised. People put effort in preparing the food. And that's something one should always respect, is what my parents always told us.
A lot of those parrots do eat peppers. But ours just throws it out of its cage.
My older brother had a beo (aka common hill myna). And that bird also ate peppers without a problem. A lot of people also say that given them pepers does improve the sound imitation of them.

Hahah feeding people dog biscuits. That’s funny. Yeah I love that about traveling. Trying new foods especially if your not sure about them. It’s always good to try new foods.

Most reactions

Back