slt

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
our 6ft comunity tank :wub:

Attachments

• post_22_1057552731.jpg
    post_22_1057552731.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
oops :*) yes william i'm back oooooooek you just might want to resize, doh :rolleyes:
*rushes off in shame* :*)

We've actually changed the plants since this was taken.
...and of course the fish are in now. :lol: :lol:

Looking good there SLT,i love the big pieces of bogwood.How on earth did you get the whole tank in the picture?You would need to be some distance from the tank to get it all in the frame!

Hi Slt

That is a fantastic looking tank. As CFC asked, how did you get it all in the shot.

TOTM nomination.

:) looks great - like to see a newer pic.....

.....whats it stocked with now?

:)

Wow, now thats service. I just finished posting that I couldn't wait to see pics of the tank, and here they are :lol: :lol:
Great job slt/Goby Guy ...definate contender for TOTM :thumbs:
...one question though...who puts on the scuba gear on tank cleaning day? :lol: :lol:

thanks everyone :rolleyes: the large pieces of wood you see are actualy pieces of dead branches that me and mark collected from the local woods , well hehe when i see me and mark it was mark who did the sawing lol :lol: mark took the pic he's better at pic taking than me lol :lol: so i'm sure he'll be on later and tell you how he got the whole tank in :rolleyes: and pufferpack yes i whip out my bikini and go into the tank
on cleaning day hehe :rolleyes: aye now there's a thought mmmmm yes i could easily fit in lol :lol:
mark is going to take some more pics now that the fish are in, so as soon as there done we will post them here, and thanks again to all :rolleyes: :*

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :D
I will take some more pics tomorrow and get them posted. :rolleyes:
I could only just get the whole tank in! lol
I had to hold the digicam behind my head against the opposite wall from the tank and keep taking pics until I got it all in! :lol: :lol: it can be done though! :)
I'll take some close up's of the tank too so watch out for them! ;)

That really is a great looking tank, can't wait to see those pics of the rummynose's and the rams!!!!! I love all the plants, oh and the wood, and espesially.....THE SIZE!!!!lol :p :D :p

-"letters"

Well... I finally got a few pics done. :D

Here's the full tank:

Attachments

• Tank_Full_3.jpg
    Tank_Full_3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 66

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back