Orca Tl550 Journal

Looks lovely. :good:

Try moving your sun coral down onto the sand, they prefer less light. I fed mine using a cut down coke bottle, and syringe, leave food in there for a couple of hours before removing bottle, feed everyday just after you turn the lights out, do this for a week or 2, then it should start to come out to feed when you feed fish, then just use bottle a couple of times a week to give it a good meal :good:

Worked for me
IMG_0794.jpg

Thanks Trod I might swap it with the big Red Zoa infront of the cave

Sunday afternoon shop SWM had a great selection of corals yet again 3 Red mandarin I was very tempted by female but my male takes enough hard work ;)

Ended up with a small frag metalic red Zoa and a Yuma and a quick shot of my torch ;)

Attachments

• DSC00358.JPG
    DSC00358.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00369.JPG
    DSC00369.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00387.JPG
    DSC00387.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 136
who said dogs are inteligent

Attachments

• DSC00391.JPG
    DSC00391.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 108
I would think they mail, they are very helpful stunning fish as well give them a call. Closed on Mondays but I think they just do there maintenance ;)

Just read over on UR and they have defo posted before.

01454 633633

Here is my fungia looking very healthy think it likes the ammino acid

Attachments

• DSC00839.JPG
    DSC00839.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 106
Just catching up here...some nice stock you got there...love the cherub, haven't seen one over here in a long time.
Girlfriend just seconded yer basset as pet of the month as she has one too,lol

Just catching up here...some nice stock you got there...love the cherub, haven't seen one over here in a long time.
Girlfriend just seconded yer basset as pet of the month as she has one too,lol

Don't forget to post Ms/Mr Bassett on the potm thread :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

ps I will go take a look at thier website woo hoo

Just to let anyone else know about the red mandys - SWM only has a normal green one at the moment but she is going tomorrow and hopes to bring back some reds :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

ps she will post out

Oh Dear, I started something there didn't I.

They are a stunning fish, TMC must have got quite a catch from their catching station if Manchester and Bristol have had them.

This weekends new addtions :)

Attachments

• P1010140.JPG
    P1010140.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 141
  • P1010141.JPG
    P1010141.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 140

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back