One fish you really want but you dont have.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Still on my quest for those black emperor tetras, to add to my current party of one. :( Still hesitant to buy online..
A lot of people buy online... And even if you dont, the fish stores all have to get them shipped in from somewhere no matter what... Tbh I think a fish has a better chance being shipped right into the hands of the caretaker instead of a store

Freshwater…I don’t know why but i really want a zebra pleco. I think they are gorgeous
They are pretty and I actually thought about getting one... then I saw the price tag

HMM. Have to think about this one for a bit. I have kept most of my dream fish but still have some out there.
Bumblee Bee Oscar Cichlid
Orange Pike Cichlid
Heros Liberfier
Tigrinus Catfish
Black Arowana
African Arowana
Black or red fin wolffish (but very soon will have one!)
SUPER COOL FISH!

I saw one randomly at my fish/pet shop, it was only $35, I stalled on pulling the trigger, went in a day or two later ready to bring it home, and it was already gone :(
Settled on the clown pleco. Still want that zebra hahah
Only $35!? Why didnt you buy it LOL... Their usually like over $100... in the $160-$190 range

Only $35!? Why didnt you buy it LOL... Their usually like over $100... in the $160-$190 range
At the time I didn’t know where I would put it. And I didn’t know how much they normally go for. I only have a Petco, and 2 pet shops with fish sections to shop at. I don’t know why it was so cheap. Especially since everything else is always so much more expensive. A 40g breeder goes for like 140$ where I’m at

Yah! Definitely! Instead of a zebra pleco im going for a clown pleco hopefully... They are wayyy cheaper! Cost like $10
Yeah they are a nice little fish. I have 2 now cause I didn’t get that zebra hah. They are so darn shy tho. Gotta catch them with the lights out to see them

Yah! Definitely! Instead of a zebra pleco im going for a clown pleco hopefully... They are wayyy cheaper! Cost like $10
There’s also the butterfly pleco. They get a little bigger than the zebra and clown, but from what I’ve read on them, with darker substrate they get the black/white stripes like the zebra

A lot of people buy online... And even if you dont, the fish stores all have to get them shipped in from somewhere no matter what... Tbh I think a fish has a better chance being shipped right into the hands of the caretaker instead of a store
Right. Shipping charges can be horrendous, plus the survival risk.. But I realize that may be my only option.:confused:

Right. Shipping charges can be horrendous, plus the survival risk.. But I realize that may be my only option.:confused:
Most reputable places cover any shipping deaths. I’ve had to have a few fish shipped in. I’m in Hawaii, so they had to fly a long way, and they’ve all survived the shipping process. But it is winter now, so I guess most of the mainland has to worry about winter weather

Well not exactly... You have LFS/LPS near you right? They actually sometimes do special orders... The one near me does and they DO NOT charge a fee!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back