Omg

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i wud move it to the other pets bit to see if u get better answers there

Which other pets bit?

OK it is in a tank I have put the light on in the tank and also put it next to a radiator for heat is this ok....it looks a bit shocked as it was obviously immersed in the water for some time, before I saw it at the top struggling to get out, I hope it does not die now, what can I feed it?
Give it some salad if you have any
May seem weird but it will eat it with no harm and keep it going
Plus its nutricious
They are usually fed on mealworms and crickets but i guess your not going to have much of them

Thanks and no have no mealworms or crickets in at the moment...lol....I have sent my boyfriend to the shop for some salad for it, I will keep it tonight as the shop is now shut, but will take it back tomorrow, the rspca said to me if the shop will not take it back, the rspca will come and pick it up for me!

Appreciate all the advice guys!

Which other pets bit?

OK it is in a tank I have put the light on in the tank and also put it next to a radiator for heat is this ok....it looks a bit shocked as it was obviously immersed in the water for some time, before I saw it at the top struggling to get out, I hope it does not die now, what can I feed it?
Plus its nutricious
They are usually fed on mealworms and crickets but i guess your not going to have much of them

Thanks and no have no mealworms or crickets in at the moment...lol....I have sent my boyfriend to the shop for some salad for it, I will keep it tonight as the shop is now shut, but will take it back tomorrow, the rspca said to me if the shop will not take it back, the rspca will come and pick it up for me!

Id take it but your no where near me :sad:

My god i would have died if that happened to me!!!

Which other pets bit?

Plus its nutricious

Aww thats a shame, I wish there was someone who could take it?

I nearly did die when I saw it trying to get out of my tank...I just thank god it did not pop out of the ornament while I was driving! Gosh this could only happen to me!

My boyfriend just said, get reading up on them, see how hard they are keep...ha he wants to keep it, I ran in the room and said there is a lizard in my tank, he said yeah right you been drinking...hahaha...he is just sat here watching it, my children said aww can we keep it mum!

Which other pets bit?

Plus its nutricious

I nearly did die when I saw it trying to get out of my tank...I just thank god it did not pop out of the ornament while I was driving! Gosh this could only happen to me!
There are good and smart pets to have as in there unusual but bad things are there not really petty..sort of like fish i guess you can really handle them much there just there
Although no one qoute me on that as i know not all are the same and theres people out there who do handle there geckos alot and there fine but usually there not really a pet you can take out and play with
(and there tails come of if you crab them) its a safety thing for in the wild

Which other pets bit?

Plus its nutricious

There are good and smart pets to have as in there unusual but bad things are there not really petty..sort of like fish i guess you can really handle them much there just there
Although no one qoute me on that as i know not all are the same and theres people out there who do handle there geckos alot and there fine but usually there not really a pet you can take out and play with
(and there tails come of if you crab them) its a safety thing for in the wild
Well I shall be doing some reading up on the little fella, thanks for the information though, I apperciate it!

Poor we thing will be scared senseless ! lol Gorgeous Animals and was my first choice before i got fish ! lol have awee browse through this site

lots of usefull info on there maybe someone there could help ya out more than wee can :D

Good Luck

What a strange thing to happen, and even stranger at the moment is my boyfriend is wanting to keep it, hes been on the net looking at what we will need to buy for it, as yet I am undecided on what to do, I already have 4 tanks that takes up time to maintain....!

I will keep you posted, if we decide or rather I decide not to keep it, I have found a good home for it, to someone who has kept gecko's and bred them too, so he knows what he is doing!

I hope the pet shop owner is not reading this, he might want it back...LOL

Sorry to say this....but that's cool as hell!!!! I would be well proud to have had this! Looks like a geko to me, but i would do a quick scan for what you need and go shopping in the morning! Keep him!!

Sorry to say this....but that's cool as hell!!!! I would be well proud to have had this! Looks like a geko to me, but i would do a quick scan for what you need and go shopping in the morning! Keep him!!

Ha yeah cool I suppose, but also could only happen to me, the weirdest things happen to me!

Just a thought...Sell your story to a newspaper or the news...now that would be funny. Come on, lets see you on the news!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back