Omg

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

debbie888

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I swear to god was just sat here watching my tank, when I heard a splash, and saw this lizard swimming about at top of my tank...I have never seen it before tonight, I had put a new ornament in which I bought from a garden centre, that sells reptiles, I am now wondering it this reptile was in there when I bought it, but I honestly do not know how this reptile thing has managed to get into my tank, I am scared of it, and have nowhere for it to go, please can anyone tell me what it is? I need help? and quick! Should I call the RSPCA...it could be poisonous?

I am going to try and get a picture, if anyone might want it, then you can have it, but needs collecting tonight!

I swear to god was just sat here watching my tank, when I heard a splash, and saw this lizard swimming about at top of my tank...I have never seen it before tonight, I had put a new ornament in which I bought from a garden centre, that sells reptiles, I am now wondering it this reptile was in there when I bought it, but I honestly do not know how this reptile thing has managed to get into my tank, I am scared of it, and have nowhere for it to go, please can anyone tell me what it is? I need help? and quick! Should I call the RSPCA...it could be poisonous?

I am going to try and get a picture, if anyone might want it, then you can have it, but needs collecting tonight!

need pic before we cn go any further

:blink: Reptile in fish tank.

What type of ornament was it?

any description of it? can you lower the water level so it can stand on an ornament or something?

personally i'd phone the RSPCA as you don't know where it came from and what infections it is carrying (it might not have went through the uk checks)

Hey I am not joking scared the living daylights out of me...here is a pic...I do not know what to do with it, have put in an old fish tank, with no water in obviously, the poor little thing looks terrified as It didnt come straight out when I put the ornament in, surpised it is still alive! Ill try and get a better pic but anyone any ideas?

Another pic

Attachments

• lizard.jpg
    lizard.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 80
  • lizard_3.jpg
    lizard_3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 51
aww he's cute, i'd love a lizard or something but sorry no idea what it is

It was just a fish tank ornament, like a rock thingy, oh I do not know, need advice and quick..I am worried it will die, the pet shop is now closed and rspca will not come out for it?

omg its like a lizard geko thing, I would find out about it and keep it!

Hey I am not joking scared the living daylights out of me...here is a pic...I do not know what to do with it, have put in an old fish tank, with no water in obviously, the poor little thing looks terrified as It didnt come straight out when I put the ornament in, surpised it is still alive! Ill try and get a better pic but anyone any ideas?

Another pic

Its a gecko!!!

No idea how that got in there, wouldnt have it in water as they come from the rain forest, its beautiful!!!!

He maybe cute, but I really am not into reptiles, wouldnt harm them at all, but just the thought I was driving home tonight with the ornament on the passenger seat...and that lizard must of been inside it...it can only of come from that...imagine if it had jumped out I would of crashed my car, may sound funny but serious what do I do?

It looks like some form of gecko
im surprised its alive though
But the hwat of you tank i suppose might have kept it alive as they need heat

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back