old

My gowd Canada gets mighty cold !!! we are lucky to get snow at all in southeast England!! it settled as well

Started to snow here yesterday evening :) but now just a thick layer of ice is left :( Still very cold though.

Thanks everyone for the warm wlecome.

st. cichlid,
I started keeping guppies since last september with 6 prs. and now I have more than 1,000 pcs.adult and babies altogether.

Snow? Bah - humbug! Shovel snow today, sprinkle copious salt, look at the mornings work satisfied. Wake up next morning and do it again. Repeat until mid-late March.

:hi: Welcome!!! Be prepared to become addictd the forum and the people here. :nod:

Guppy2005 said:
...I started keeping guppies since last september with 6 prs. and now I have more than 1,000 pcs.adult and babies altogether.
Hi Guppy2005 :)

Wow, those guppies sure can multiply! :lol:

You'll be a big asset to our forum, Guppy2005. There are soooo many guppy fans and guppy newbies here that could beneit from your knowlege and experience! I hope you'll stick around and help them. :nod:

Ichworm,
Yes,they multiply really fast,right now,I am still learning from some of the guppy experts,once I know what are the their common problem and method of tratment,I will go into commercial farm ,that's why I chose my username and I expect in the year 2005 I will have enough of varieties. ;)

Welcoem to the forums Guppy2005 ! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back