Commun_Al
New Member
Hey guys,
Hope you are all well. Looking for a nice fish keeping forum I can dip in to.
I have been into planted aquarium and fish keeping since I was a kid, brought into the hobby by my dad.
I have since moved a lot and dipped in and out when I am in one place for long enough.
Which is actually the motivation to join here, now.
I have finally managed to get a house sorted, but until I can get settled in a start up my aquarium again. I am looking to re-house 4x Black Neons and 2x Amano Shrimp from a small 90L Nano. Save them the long journey seems best. Free to a good home would suit me better than money. I am based up by South end of Loch Lomond (annoyingly for most).
I realise this may not be the best area of the forum to say. But thought I'd mention, as it is my motivation as a new member. But I shall seek out a more relevant spot too.
I Look forward to chatting,
Al
Hope you are all well. Looking for a nice fish keeping forum I can dip in to.
I have been into planted aquarium and fish keeping since I was a kid, brought into the hobby by my dad.
I have since moved a lot and dipped in and out when I am in one place for long enough.
Which is actually the motivation to join here, now.
I have finally managed to get a house sorted, but until I can get settled in a start up my aquarium again. I am looking to re-house 4x Black Neons and 2x Amano Shrimp from a small 90L Nano. Save them the long journey seems best. Free to a good home would suit me better than money. I am based up by South end of Loch Lomond (annoyingly for most).
I realise this may not be the best area of the forum to say. But thought I'd mention, as it is my motivation as a new member. But I shall seek out a more relevant spot too.
I Look forward to chatting,
Al

But wanted to say welcome to the forum, and would love to hear more about what kind of set up you're planning to go for once you're moved and settled!






