Ok, Someone Asked For A List Of My Corys

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

no no no. I just thought Frank wanted to see a pic after his reply to Ian's post. Having looked at mine, they are trilis. But i am going to order some Julii AND trilis from my importer and see what turns up ;)
Hi. jollysue was right on the money. It was not meant to challenge you, but to prove a point. :rolleyes: - Yes, please order both and see what happens. I believe we would all be interested in seeing what you get, after driving this thread into the ground. - Frank

LOL, no worries Frank and i know it wasnt meant to test me. Im fully aware that there are many LFS who sell trilis as julii. Thinking about it now though, they may have been labelled up as trilis, but i forget. Its some time ago. I will keep you all posted on what arrives :)

I am also very interested in this experiment!

The surprise, I am sorry to say, is that the importers don't know shinola.

If even a few learn from a discussion or even become aware of the different opinions and interpretations of facts, then the thread and time are not wasted.

I actually should have known , since my lps gets fish from the importers and label them as they are shipped to them. I recently saw 2 tanks of peppers: one was labeled spotted Cory, the other was labeled C. paleatus. :blink: And of course my first lemeculas Cories were sold as punctatus. :hyper: lol

I want to sell my wild 10" Burundi and turn his too small 50 usgs into a cory tank! :hey: :sly:

BTW, SpOOky, I expect a pic of each and every fish to be labeled and posted ASAP!

Call me Daft but I still don't know who is who.

Is Frank, Corysrus? or is he a joint owner of corys r us? or is it just better bettas.
Why are the photos on the site corys r us site taken by frank?

Frank he is a great photographer and take excellent pictures his fish photos are not just appear on Corys "R" US I see another webisite as Guppyman now he using his name. Also on Ian book some of pictures credid to Frank. :good: :good: :hyper: :hyper:

Call me Daft but I still don't know who is who.

Is Frank, Corysrus? or is he a joint owner of corys r us? or is it just better bettas.
Why are the photos on the site corys r us site taken by frank?

Frank and Corys R Us (Bryan) are two different people. Frank took pictures to put on Bryan's site. Corys R Us and BetterBettas are the same person and these are simply the names of Bryan's companies.

Oh! I get it.
So How do you guys order fish from Frank then, I have no longer seen auctions by him on aquabid.
Not that I will actually order, one time Bryan showed me a link of the cost for a one use licence to import.

Oh! I get it.
So How do you guys order fish from Frank then, I have no longer seen auctions by him on aquabid.
Not that I will actually order, one time Bryan showed me a link of the cost for a one use licence to import.

I dont know if Frank is selling any right now or not. I got the ones from Frank off of Aquabid a while back. I know he is really busy these days and I dont know if he is selling any fish right now. Either way, both of them have top notch fish.

Bryan Epstein is the owner of corysrus. It imports wild caught fish, including Corydoras. His wife is the Betta breeder for BetterBettas, and he is the rep. Well this is the official unofficial that I heard. But the Epsteins are the owners/founders of those two suppliers. They have a large facility in Florida.

Frank is a well known fish photographer. He is a pro. He also is a breeder and a hobbiest of the first rank, having been the first to breed some species in captivity.

Bryan Epstein is the owner of corysrus. It imports wild caught fish, including Corydoras. His wife is the Betta breeder for BetterBettas, and he is the rep. Well this is the official unofficial that I heard. But the Epsteins are the owners/founders of those two suppliers. They have a large facility in Florida.

Frank is a well known fish photographer. He is a pro. He also is a breeder and a hobbiest of the first rank, having been the first to breed some species in captivity.

Call me daft but I still think it was Professor Plum in the Library with the kitchen knife!!!!

On another note, julli may be more expensive/sought after than trili - but I actually prefer the look of trili.... and I would like to pint out that I'm definitely NOT a cory expert

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back