the TV the radio and my laptop
never really got into any video
games or stuff like that used to
spend all my time shooting and fishing
and grass track/banger racing rallying when i
was younger so i did the shooting and smashing car
thing for real i suppose :lol:

boy i do miss it now

conversely, i brought an xbox because 95% of TV is a waste of my time :lol: :lol:

ive got a great tv and all i watch is match of the day and top gear, better get an xbox. :unsure: same with radio, if i want to listen to music i want to listen to music i like, which generally isnt on the radio. and my car doesnt even have an aerial. i also do a shooting hobby and i like to fish pits and rivers, but i'll hold my hands up - im a fair weather hobbyist, when its cold and dingy like it is now, give me my xbox anyday.

Dont have this game, Im not THAT much into gaming really :/
Will probably buy this game sometime in the future though, if it gets good reviews :nod:

got tuesday but ps3 woudnt connect so got a 15m ethernet cable so started playing on wednesday and level 25 :hyper: :crazy:

I spent friday and saturday night raping some bandwidth on Black Ops. Loved nearly eery minute of it (PS3 servers, I would of been under the name Belraven(2) incase anyone saw me. It's not my game so I was a clone)

The new levels are interesting, I think the only level I dislike is Hanoi.

The forest level is my personal favourite, I got extremely good at defending the ridge in the centre of the map, and managed quite a few 20+ kills to 5 or less death ratio's.
Also enjoying the Nuke-Town level. Set up a claymore covering both doorways to the upstairs of a house, situate myself prone out of sight of the window, and then gun down anyone who enters my building. Periodically turning around top shoot an explosive through the opposite house window.

My favourite set up is now:-

AK47u - grenade launcher attachment
Crossbow

Semtex
Concussion
Claymore

Perk1 - Hardline
Perk2 - Slight of Hand
Perk3 - Ninja

Killstreaks
RCx - really enjoy this, get quite a few multikills, and you are 90% guaranteed a kill with it.
Caredrop package
Mortar Team - very very good

I use 4 slots and set up identical classes, and modify the face paint and gun camo so I get perfect camoflage on any level - desert/snow/forest/urban

-=-=-=-

My thoughts on the game:- They've upgraded the iron sights, and they're now so much better that I never bother with a scope any more. But saying that the new custom lenses are brilliant, for anyone interested, try setting your crosshair to the triangle shape, and colour it blue/green. It really helps.
The game itself still has a couple of bugs needed to be worked out, and the gameplay is a little jerky at times, but these will be patched and sorted out eventually.
The new system for buying everything is great, it rewards better players imo.

And my favourite bit about Black Ops is, they've made it very hard to camp.

On Modern Warfare 2 my usual kill/death ratio would always be like 13/9.. I was always sniper bait, or always ran into groups of campers.

On Black Ops, snipers and Campers have a harder time, and my assault class lets me go >20/<12 (more than/less than) quite often. Started friday around 3pm, at level 32. We stoped playing around 10pm. So I had to start again about level 36 1pm saturday, and by 8pm i'd hit level 44.

I really like black ops. I need to buy me a PS3.

The "Dead Ops" Minigame is awesome, The Multiplayer is far superior to MW2 but the Single player is terrible compared to MW2. The only thing that was great about MW2 was the Spec-Ops and Single player, other than that it was a terrible game. The Multiplayer on this isn't the best, but it already far outshines MW2. Ballistic Knives ftw!

I've not been keen on the mulitplayer but have been getting more into it for the past coulpe of days.

Zombies I find very entertaining.

Single player I have yet to start but looking forward to it!

James.

sorry but i am still an
old fart :rofl: battle zone
and asteroids were as far as i got
beside space invaders

I've not been keen on the mulitplayer but have been getting more into it for the past coulpe of days.

James.

Yeah..we couldn't get past level 1 of the zombies. Got stuck around stage 6 of the swarm. Usually taken out by those dog things.

James.

Yeah..we couldn't get past level 1 of the zombies. Got stuck around stage 6 of the swarm. Usually taken out by those dog things.

The highest i've been on the first zombie map is level 11 and on the Pentagon map level 10.

I've started single player on Veteran hardness, my god, it's pretty hard!

James.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back