Ok, How Many Now Have Cod Black Ops?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

had a good look, god its awful, well on the ps3 anyway, rehashed laggy crap. £40+ for a broken game. EA are gunning for Microsoft. please, what's wrong with developing a game? oh yeah, why bother when people will buy rubbish?

dont get me wrong. there is plenty of, potential. the plethora of game modes, being just one. but with a 4 year old game engine. no progressive development, the good bits are wasted.

I know the world is into recycling. but this takes it too far.
EA and Microsoft had NOTHING TO DO with the development of ANY Call of Duty games.
Developed by Infinity Ward/Treyarch, published by Activision.
Shows what you know, eh?

Got level 29 on Kino Zombies the other day! Took me like 2 and a half hours with 2 of my mates.

Although im playing a lot of Gran Turismo 5 at the minute :good:

James.

you say it killed the wii, off the top of my head i think the wii has outsold both xbox and ps3. though i think without loyalty from japanese customers that would not be the case. the japanese are always up for some weird new #105### when it invovles technology :lol: :lol:

Look at the distribution of sales though across the world.

You also have to work out how to rate a console on it's successfulness.

I mean the gamecube sold quite a few but how many people play the game cube compared to say the gameboy for old times sake.

What killed the Wii was it's advertisement, it's poor controller and the mere fact the games are all identical. You point your control at the screen and wiggle it as if you were arousing a large horse. It has no staying power, sure people are buying it but how many people are still using it a year after? I know 4 of my close friends who have had Wiis almost since they came out but have not played on them in the last year or more, and they don't even have other game consoles to waste time on.

It also helps Nintendo that the Wii is overpriced for what it is and contains and hats off to them but their "technology" really was not revolutionary. As much as I hate to say it Apple were well ahead of Nintendo for intergrating accelerometers into gaming. Look at the iPhone and the touch one how many games and how long have they been out for where you use your movement to alter the character/game YEARS AND YEARS. I also have to admit the iphone accelerometers are about 1000000x better than the Wii ones. Even with their pathetic extension kit which isn't even backwards compatible.

All Wii games can be played whilst slouching on your sofa with a burger in one and and the other flicking the controller senseless with about 10degrees of hand movement. Probably less calorie burning that using a PS3/Xbox controller.

It's Bash console and console games today for me.

Most reactions

trending

Back