No Fathers Day Treat For Me

In fact you should've asked for a 150 gallon tank and when she said no you "settle" for the one you wanted all along. :shifty:

I'm planning to use this same trick with my dad. I'm going to say I want a 300L and then "settle" for a 180l (which I already have picked out) ;)

This is craftiness on a female scale. Why did I not think of this?

Because men are smarter and faster?

man up ZZ :lol:
What the crap does that even mean?? Are you still in your early 20's?? As that would explain your complete misunderstanding of a male female long term relationship.

I actually bought my ex a Much talked about sulphur head trio for Fathers day in reward for his patience and help with me recently.. He deserved it in my opinion..

edit: I may have misunderstood your stance.. but you come off in many of your posts as arrogant. A truly disgusting trait.

Whoa there. Minnnts comment was directed at me and was taken in the way it was intended - a joke. No need to call anyone arrogant or disgusting.

Once you've spoken to minnnt on here for a while, he starts to throw in these joke 'digs' as do many people when you get to know somebody more. :good:
Im 24 and been in a 5 year relationship, sometimes it's fun to do the things that she hates - makes me laugh :look:

@ topic, no fathers day treat for me as i'm not a father :D but maybe my fish could pair up for me, that would be a awesome treat :fun:

Many of the folks here know each other for a while, some IRL, not just online. Minnnt is a good guy, many of the folks here have a a fun time with some friendly banter back & forth, nothing wrong with that. :)

My kids are in their 20's & 30's, not even awake yet as far as I know. Youngest son, who is in Florida, got me a nice book on the politics & history behind the Cuban missile crisis.

Happy Father's Day!! Hope you all have a good one and get loved on big time, by your ladies :D :hey:

man up ZZ :lol:
What the crap does that even mean?? Are you still in your early 20's?? As that would explain your complete misunderstanding of a male female long term relationship.

I actually bought my ex a Much talked about sulphur head trio for Fathers day in reward for his patience and help with me recently.. He deserved it in my opinion..

edit: I may have misunderstood your stance.. but you come off in many of your posts as arrogant. A truly disgusting trait.
:blink: :crazy:

I'm spoiling my husband this morning with Hamsteak, bacon, and eggs.....

I gotta watch out for that though....don't want any false impressions that I can cook! :lol:

So far I got egg sandwiches in bed!

I'm hoping for a little "True Love" after True Blood later tonight :hey:

Sorry I offended you mauigirl. :(

Glad every one has had a good day. My new fish are in place and settling in. Hopefully I will get a journal up and running soon!

I treated my man to a McDonald's breakfast. Which actually was also a treat for me. And I didn't have to wash up afterwards. Clever girl me ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back