No Fathers Day Treat For Me

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ZoddyZod

Constantly learning
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I have just been stone-walled on the subject of moving my old 3ft back into the house. Tried to play the "fathers day treat?" card but it was rejected fiercely.

.......I had a list of potential old and new world cichlids written down and everything!

Anyone else suffered fish dissapointment this weekend?

not exactly the same thing but I offered to make my Dad a special Sunday roast but he said no!!!!

Put your foot down, it's Daddy's Day for Heaven's sake! It's not like you were asking for some mammoth tank.

In fact you should've asked for a 150 gallon tank and when she said no you "settle" for the one you wanted all along. :shifty:

I'm 45 years old and married for over 15 years (I seriously don't know how long anymore but neither does she) and I didn't make it this far without being crafty. :lol:

In fact you should've asked for a 150 gallon tank and when she said no you "settle" for the one you wanted all along. :shifty:

I'm planning to use this same trick with my dad. I'm going to say I want a 300L and then "settle" for a 180l (which I already have picked out) ;)

I'm planning to use this same trick with my dad. I'm going to say I want a 300L and then "settle" for a 180l (which I already have picked out) ;)

It's not really "evil" because she does the same thing to me to get what she wants! :lol: Go for it & here's hoping you get the tank you want. Who knows, he may even say yes to the bigger one!

Give her your card and send her on a shopping spree. When she comes back she can't say no to a fully set up tank.

Win win ?

Hmm depends upon how much the good lady spends.

David

My son got me the output regulator valve thing for my canister filter & the wife got me a glently used light fixture for my 20 gallon sand.

My hubby gets homemade sausage gravy for breakfast {something I only make on holidays like Christmas} and a dinner out a his fav. restaurant. Breaking our healthy diet twice in one day :hyper: :hyper: His heart is in his stomach, I would have asked for fish tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back