No Fathers Day Treat For Me

I treated my man to a McDonald's breakfast. Which actually was also a treat for me. And I didn't have to wash up afterwards. Clever girl me ;)

:good:
Sausage Egg McMuffins rock!

I didn't get anything for fathers day due to not being a father lol but I got a tip off from my father and he said that one of the charity shops has a tank filter gravel stand etc for £30...so I'm off to see it tomorrow :)

I let my hubby pick out what fish we added today and he picked 3 guppies :crazy: 3 platies :blink: And a Bolivian Ram pair :hyper:

He don't know much, do he? Never had guppies before though so it might be fun :) Rams kick butt!

Post some pics when you get a chance.

My father showed up at 2:00 when he was supposed to be here bright & early in the morning. I said it was too late to go to the fish shops & he said I was being a jerk. So I gave in, got dressed, got my son ready & we got in the car and he starts out to his car. :blink: I'm like "Let's go, it's hot in this car" and he's like "I don't care, come here & let me show you something." I said "No, we're leaving now, we can see whatever when we get back." We went back & forth & I said "We're either leaving now or we're not going at all." He said "Fine, I'm going home then." I said "Goodbye, Happy Father's Day jerk" sprinkled with some less than nice words I can't post here.............

What a inconsiderate, irresponsible, sef centered moron.

Did you go to the fish shops with your son? Sorry to here that. Its hard to always butt heads with a parent.

I have 2 female guppys, 2 female platies, and a male of each. There WILL be fry. Gives me something to do at least. I can't order my Angelfish until August.

well seen as my Dad refused my offer of a full Sunday roast I 'made' him grout the tiles in my kitchen, take my dog for a walk and put up with me in a foul mood cos my cory fry had died.... ahh the trials of being a good little daughter lmao :lol:

Did you go to the fish shops with your son? Sorry to here that. Its hard to always butt heads with a parent.

I have 2 female guppys, 2 female platies, and a male of each. There WILL be fry. Gives me something to do at least. I can't order my Angelfish until August.
hide your plants, hide your caves....

Ruskull, do you maybe think your dad had a gift for you in the car?

Ruskull, do you maybe think your dad had a gift for you in the car?

Yeah maybe, but he's inconsiderate plain & simple. Stubborn too, always expecting respect when he gives none. It totally ruined my day at least until dinner time.

FF, no Zach & I didn't go to the pet stores either, my father took the wind outta my sails so to speak. I mean he came that late & I gave in anyway, I said we'd go & then her drags around like he's testing my patience. The gift, if there was one, would've waited until we returned.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back