New Plec

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

always4lora

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi' Guys,

Got this plec from pier yesterday, settled in quite nicely and no issues with my current plec:

IMG_0258.jpg

This is my original plec :

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

what does a 4ft 100G tank look like ? never seen one that short. i take it its what both your plecs are in ? that new one will get massive, 12"+ easy.

what does a 4ft 100G tank look like ? never seen one that short. i take it its what both your plecs are in ? that new one will get massive, 12"+ easy.
4ft 100g is 4x2x2, im hoping it gets well over 12":) the Panaque should get well over 12" inch to but that'll take flaming ages :(

my cousin has a royal that hes had for about half a millenia, its still not fully grown, but it is mega and it has a lush beard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a panaque recently in the news that was 24"... donated to public aquarium.

I would keep an eye on them though, he is likely fairly terratorial.

Big Panaque rock, there is no other Lori that comes close to them imo.

nice Ben

what kind is it?

i was up in Pier last week got 12 4 eyed fish for a mate that were amazing and some sall Geos for myself to grow on

new one is a gibbi i believe. nice and cheap haha. Pier is awsome, that massive panaque they have is smart as out! they had some cracking PBass there too

new one is a gibbi i believe. nice and cheap haha. Pier is awsome, that massive panaque they have is smart as out! they had some cracking PBass there too

PC093799.jpg
<-- better pic now its settled and ive got around to getting my camera from upstairs lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back