new females..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

yea, true.. i like algea tho, and the flying fox's will munch it good, i really want them to grow.. theyre like an inch long now... we had 1 thats like 3-4 inches where i work.. but didnt wanna spend $7 on it.. so i got 2 small ones for $6.. theyre pretty interesting little guys.. im gonna search for batteries and maybe ill post some pics of them in like 15 mins... i guess i could always get a light if i wanted to.. ill see how things go.. when the light in the room is on, the tank looks fine, i bet it would look better with a hood.. right now i have 4 hoodless tank.. 2 10gs, a 20g, and a 5g.. doesnt bother me too much.. ill see how things go

edit: i called semper a ****** like a month ago... ive been talking to her on chat under a diff name, and we've been fine... im not gonna deny saying it, cause i was pissed awhile back, but im over it and i like semper now.

found batteries wooooo..

im gonna go take pics now.. look for a new thread in aquarium pictures for my flying fox's and probably a few of the newbie bettas

pics of all my tanks, and flying fox's are in aquarium pics section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back