new females..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

that is all i wanted to show.. i didnt expect someone to come and argue with me about my own fish.. i dont know why some ppls brains dont work.. ive said it probably 15 times now.. STOP POSTING HERE.

i dont care if betta lova calls it an african grey parrot, it wouldnt surprise me.. somehow he thinks he knows everything about MGs since he saw a picture of wuvs..

THE END.

This is just sad now. How about we all let it go and just say nice things about the fish.

A mod is going to come around sooner or later and close this because there is no point to it. I don't think nibble's thread should be closed because he just wanted to show pictures, not start a fight.

Betta_Lova you need to lay off of his thread or take it to a PM. It seems like every thread you post in gets closed. If you want to get your threads closed fine, but don't mess up other people's topics. That's not cool. :no:

id actually like it if a mod would just get rid of this whole hullaballoo.. maybe ill go post them in aquarium pictures.. i dont see betta lova there often (thank god)... and i doubt something like this would arise there

Auratus said:
This is just sad now. How about we all let it go and just say nice things about the fish.

A mod is going to come around sooner or later and close this because there is no point to it. I don't think nibble's thread should be closed because he just wanted to show pictures, not start a fight.

Betta_Lova you need to lay off of his thread or take it to a PM. It seems like every thread you post in gets closed. If you want to get your threads closed fine, but don't mess up other people's topics. That's not cool. :no:
We can still save this thread...

Nibbles, did you get any updated shots?

its beyond saving.. we're on page 8 lmao.. 6 of the pages are betta lova arguing with everyone posting in the topic, or bringing his post count up.. i say delete the thread... thatll bring his post count down!! lmao... i honestly dont care anymore.. it just would be nice to see the thread deleted.. maybe ill take some more pics on sunday when im back from my mini vacation.. maybe ill even have some new ones to show pics of..

maybe ill start putting in the title of the thread ''no betta_lovas allowed''

anyways, to make a loong story short, nice betta's nibbles ;)
who really cares if it's "mustard gas" or not anyways, if it is great, if not, it doesn't make the fish any less attractive to me, after all, "mustard gas" is just a word that gets used far too much these days....

nibbles u gotta cover on that tank right? lol those r rely nice fish. i never heard the rest of that story, did the female make it?

yea the female is fine and back in the 20g ... i bought mesh, but its not great.. i bend it, but it naturally bends back... im gonna get small pieces of wood, so i can use a staple gun and attatch the mesh to the wood, so it will stay flat and sit on the tank nicely... the 10g tank with the new bettas has dividers on top.. 2 home made 10g tank dividers cover the whole tank, so i thought id put them to good use... i have enough mesh for that tank, but since the dividers fit i thought id leave em until i can get the wood..

its too bad this thread turned to crap.. and it just makes me look like more of an idiot which is great, but i donno.. #$@% happens i guess

bkk.. you were shocked when the thread was at like 20.. now its like 120 lmao

lucky i know how to use photobucket and link them, or id have had like 20 more posts just posting the pics

i say dont post on betta_lovas theards.and when he posts in your theards.dont read it.he just showing of about his theards.i dont even think he cares about bettas but him self.he just wanna look cool!

$$$$$$$$$$ .. ihave a lot of it, i just dont like spending it .. hoods for 10g tanks go for like $30 CDN where i work.. which is pointless, cause i can get a 10g tank with everything and a hood for $40... so i donno what im gonna do.. it does get a lot of sunlight, and i leave the light on for awhile at night also...

the flying fox's are doing good.. 1 of em was zipping around suckin the glass, and the other was sitting on a plant.. i think theyre gonna be fine with the bettas..

no fin nips either from the bettas which is a good sign.. i hope they dont go nuts when i feed em bloodworms :crazy:

edit: thought id add this

this is a PM someone got from betta_lova

Heya ******! dont psot this on the forum cuz me n you might both get banned okay?? ever since "thellama" has made lots of accounts and each one of them got banned and he made more, the mods have most likely been watching him closely and he's been complained about many times b4 to mods and semper said to me if he keeps on doing this, tell me and I did and she's keeping watch on him most likely.... and he makes fake accounts just to say rude things to people so that if one of them get banned, he'll still have lots more! this is imo okay?? So I am fed up with him! I have lots of reason to report him! and ever since he called ALL the mods ******* I kenw that there is something fishy about him! you know why he gets banned? he talks back to the mods and everything!

well thats good, i try to find my hoods used on aqua bid and stuff, i can get them alot cheaper. but if ur not rely to big into the display or anything like i am then chicken wire will work.

nibbles, you don't want sunlight on that tank... Algea growth!!!

Anywho, you could also get a reading light for about 10 dollars and put that over t he tank. You don't necissarily need a fancy cover with a built in light.

I have lots of reason to report him! and ever since he called ALL the mods *******I kenw that there is something fishy about him! you know why he gets banned? he talks back to the mods and everything!

Well, the world doesn't revolve around the mods on this forum, despite what some people think. If you have an opinion then say it. Don't hide just because it's a mod or suck up like SOME people.

Don't be afraid of the mods, they are mature people and will undstand when you disagree and have a difference in opinions. Just don't flat out call them names :blink: and everything will be fine. Oh, and don't be a rat for semper... that wont get you anywhere. Or maybe it has and that's why you haven't been banned yet. :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back