new females..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm jealous of the DTs :grr: :X

They are very nice. I don't call bettas sexy, but if I did, that's what they would be.

nibbles said:
i wouldnt call it arguing.. i just tell him to stop posting here and he wont.. its like hes arguing with himself.. whatever tho, hes been reported

i have a feeling hes jealous of my sexy bettas :D
First of all I am not jealous of your bettas second of all you have absoloutly no right to tell me where to post thirdly, you've been reported too

What exactly did he do wrong?

What he says about people outside of the forum has no bearing here. He's not breaking any rules.

yea i was shocked to find them... ive got other DTs from them like 5 months ago that i still have, but 1 is turquoise, and the other is yellowy with red fins.. i also got the male/female marble DT that no1 could figure out what sex it was... ive decided its a male..

i found more DTs at a different store today, but they were young, and wouldnt go well in that community tank.. im going away for 3 days, im hoping ill find a good shop on the way out there and bring home some more :D

but yea i call bettas sexy... usually only the females

edit: betta_lovas report: ''i wont stop annoying nibbles, ive been hijacking his thread, i know everything about bettas, thats why i kill 1/2 the ones i buy, plz ban nibbles for being right and making me look foolish''

good luck with that :)

for wat has he been reported bl, just because he told u to leave and u gotta be a brat about it, y couldn't u juts leave man?, im pretty sure theres more people who complain about than there are who complain about nibbles :/

i probably had people reporting me daily when i backed him up .. but now i know better..

sad thing is, i now can see why everyone was saying the things they were about him.. i thought id be nice and try to get ppl off his back, they finally get off his back, and he jumps on mine..

very odd if you ask me.. anyways.. lets talk about something else

so nibbles, are dts bubble nesters or are the mouth brooders, im not familiar with them and i knew u were talkin about getting into mout brooders.

GuppyDude said:
so nibbles, are dts bubble nesters or are the mouth brooders, im not familiar with them and i knew u were talkin about getting into mout brooders.
dts are just doubletails which are just like normal bettas and yes they use bubblenests but they just have doubletails its just like crowntail, delta and that stuff

DTs are just tail variations of regular bettas.. so they breed the same way, with bubblenest..

the guy wont reply to my emails about getting the wilds.. i donno if i even wanna try to buy from him if hes alrdy not responding as fast as id like him to.. im gonna have to do some more searching to find someone good to get wilds from...

their tank is ready, i bought 6 live plants today, so the 20g tank i hope to breed falx in has 3 live plants, couple big pots, and couple rocks stacked on each other..

the new female betta tank got 2 of the new plants, and they are being inquisitive towards the plants, and the 2 new flying fox i bought..

ive never had flying fox's before, saw huge ones where i work, and decided to get 2 small ones... i think theyre semi aggressive, and the females basically are too.. so they should be fine... a couple times the silver DT would go near them like she was gonna attack them, but the fox's would just flick up some sand at her, and shed swim away.. hopefully a mutual ''respect'' should keep them all from attacking each other.. i dont want their fins ruined :crazy:

QUOTE (GuppyDude @ Aug 19 2004, 08:38 PM)

dts are just doubletails which are just like normal bettas and yes they use bubblenests but they just have doubletails its just like crowntail, delta and that stuff

is your name nibbles? .. why are u still posting here? ive asked you numerous times to stop.. now STOP.

iv had a flying fox and iv heard they dont get along well with each other and the one i had split my guppys fin, so i returned him. id keep an eye on then for a lil while. i dont think mouth brooders are to hard to find, i accually think i came across a breeder on the net, ill try to find his page again for ya

ok thanks.. it doesnt help that im in canada either.. there is a local breeder like 15 mins from where i live, but he has no stock in, and didnt answer my emails... i guess ill patrol aquabid and see if i can find a reliable person to order some from

edit: i got 2 flying fox's.. they were jus chillin with each other roaming around the bottom checking out their new tank.. if they get too rowdy, i can put them in my 8g, theres only 1 female betta in there and she takes no crap from anyone, so they would be ok in there if things dont work out now

ya i dunno maybe mine had an attitude prob, he was in the tank a week and by the end he had all the fish cowwaring in fear :D but a mean female will put em in their place if they get to bad :D ill pm the site to u wen i find it, my comp is trying to multi task here and not doin to good of a job -_-

betta_lova said:
GuppyDude said:
iv seen the picks betta lova, it is a mustard, their not the best pics but it has all the coloration of a mustard -_-
Yes there is a possibility! I was just saying that it looks more like a yellow female than a mustard gas
No, you clearly argued that it was a yellow betta and not a mustard gas, so once again, stick to your story.

Anywho I'm a bit confused. What exactly is this thread about? :crazy:

GP said:
betta_lova said:
GuppyDude said:
iv seen the picks betta lova, it is a mustard, their not the best pics but it has all the coloration of a mustard -_-
Yes there is a possibility! I was just saying that it looks more like a yellow female than a mustard gas
No, you clearly argued that it was a yellow betta and not a mustard gas, so once again, stick to your story.

Anywho I'm a bit confused. What exactly is this thread about? :crazy:
Yes GP I did argue about saying that his betta is prolly a yellow but nibbles said that it was taken at night so I just realized that he might have had not good enough lighting and this thread is about nibbles and his new female bettas

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back