new females..

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

betta_lova said:
xXMrBonesXx said:
Wow! those are very nice! are they youres?

yeah their all mine <insert evil laugh>, got 1 for $1.99 CDN and the other for around $6 CDN

-cutecotton- your guy looks exactly like my top guy, i dont know where all that blue came from on his tail cause looking at it with a naked eye it looks all yellow, all of his fins look yellow except the top 1 its the only one that has a little blue on it, maybe we have long lost twins :p
Omigosh! lucky bum! they're really realyl nice!
Also, it would be nice if you apologized for being so rude to nibbles, instead of ignoring the matter.

Semper just told me to not say anything about him and ignore him so I'm not going to say anything more to nibbles

betta_lova said:
Semper just told me to not say anything about him and ignore him so I'm not going to say anything more to nibbles
Anything apart from being polite and appologizing. Continuing to have a grudge on someone will only deepen the matter.

Sorry for hyjacking. :*)

flat out, i couldnt care less what betta lova has to say.. thats like being angry at a bird for crapping on your head...

we all know how old he is, so we should expect things like this to happen..

its good that he listens to mommy, i mean semper.

:lol:

no offense nibbles, i just find it amazing that this little thread has generated over 80 replies (i don't think any of mine have ever generated more than a few "token" responses, props to you) ;)

bkk_group said:

no offense nibbles, i just find it amazing that this little thread has generated over 80 replies (i don't think any of mine have ever generated more than a few "token" responses, props to you) ;)
lol bkk! look at my threads :lol: :*)

bkk_group said:

i agree -_- none of mine hardly ever goes over 2 pages :sad:

I'm just totally confused right now.

A few threads ago you were defending him and now you hate him? :rolleyes:

---------------------------

Anyways, they are really nice fish. I really like the silver DTs. :cool:

Auratus said:
I'm just totally confused right now.

A few threads ago you were defending him and now you hate him? :rolleyes:

---------------------------

Anyways, they are really nice fish. I really like the silver DTs. :cool:
Okay I was defending him ok?? THEN he backstabbed me and started to say things about me and started to lie about me so I then realized why should I help him and semper just told me to ignore him

lol betta lova people say crap about u all the time, r u not used to it yet :D i think this is the first time iv seen u get a lil defensive about it ;)

she wasnt talking about you defending me..

i defended you about everyone complaining that you dont have fish and you shouldnt breed them.. BUT WHO CARES.

i honestly dont care what you have to say anymore..

yea bkk.. i donno.. 80 replies is pretty nuts.. like 20 of those tho are someone getting their post count up -_-

but whatever floats ur boat

Most reactions

Back